Dammitt RaY , again !!

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
About 11 days ago , we had a wind storm , neighbors tree broke off and fell on the back of my metal garage . linmb is still attatched to his tree , just about 14'' above my fence. The limb is about 1 1/2 times the size of a basket ball , tore up the awning I built over the back doors , and has jambed the doors up , a pain in the *** to open , I use the back and keep the front (street side) , locked up solid , insurance co. told me not to touch anything , thy are trying to get his ins. to pay for everything.
He should be liable , according to OKLA law because he knew it was going to happen and did nothing about it . The guy cant do anything right , and makes very bad decisions on everything , he isnt metally capable of taking care of his place , looks like an abandon junkyyard , grown up with trees . I have been using a chainsaw since I was 14 , but the ins. company told me to wait . = DAMMIT RAY !

Would he understand a foot broke off in his ***?

I was rear ended by a Drunk going 50 MPH in my RX 7 and suffered
a broken back and three Herniated Discs. They refused to pay
even a penny towards my Medical Bills until I sued them in court
and prevailed! I do not think much of State Farm! BTW they were
my Insurance company as well as his at that time.

Be patient, and let the insurance company do its job. You might come out dollars ahead.

Would he understand a foot broke off in his ***?
man I sure felt like it the last time I mowed my lawn , had a straw hat on , I wear sometimes to keep the sun off my face , with the brim turned down in front a hair , walked right into the big limb annd skint the top of my almost bald head , still have scabs , was mad as hell the whole time I was mowing , then drove into it on the way back into the lawnmower shed , (attached to the garage ) <good thing I didnt see him !!

Who's Ray? Was it his tree, or does he work at State Farm? Anyway.....hope you get your garage fixed without a lot of drama.
Dammit Ray is an Indian freinds saying , when things go wrong ...LOL
His middle name was Ray...

I have had USAA insurance for 50 years. They used to be way cheaper than all other companies, but now they are about the same. They have amazing service. About 11 years ago, we bought an RV. USAA does not insure RVs, but they have a deal worked out with Progressive, so we went with them. I have had two incidents with the RV. On e the RF tire blew out, and there was some front end damage. The other time, the left inner rear tire blew and not only caused some panel and paint damage, it destroyed the coach wiring harness. BTW, I learned that no matter how good the tread looks, RV tires need to be replaced at no more than 5 years. Anyway, the level of service I got from Progressive for both incidents was AMAZING. Both times I had an agent assigned to the claim, and he really stayed on top of the process. There was no arguing over what they would or would not cover, they just took care of it. The second time, I was having trouble finding a place that could handle the wiring. The agent recommended a place that turned out to be awesome. I can't say too much good about Progressive.

We had a similar wind storm and heavy snow in spring one year where the wet snow was to heavy on the new leaves, weighted a tree down badly and a neighbouring tree fell which came close to damaging my property. That’s when I did some digging around and learned it would be my insurance to cover it and not his anyway. Are you sure just because the tree originated on his land that he liable and his insurance is to cover it? in alberta Canada

man I sure felt like it the last time I mowed my lawn , had a straw hat on , I wear sometimes to keep the sun off my face , with the brim turned down in front a hair , walked right into the big limb annd skint the top of my almost bald head , still have scabs , was mad as hell the whole time I was mowing , then drove into it on the way back into the lawnmower shed , (attached to the garage ) <good thing I didnt see him !!
Hey famous bob,

Call the insurance company back. Be polite but firm and tell them you sustained an injury due to the damage to your property. (pics of the injury to your head will help). Ask them who or what legal firm they will be using for your claim so your Law firm can contact them.

Then... sit back, and wait for the fireworks!!

I guarantee you will get a call trying to settle your claim very quickly.!!

The only thing Insurance companies hate more than paying out is having to pay legal expenses and then , pay out even more anyway as Judges usually favor the little guy more than a big insurance company.

Its always cheaper for them to settle without going to court.

Hope everything works out for you.

Cheers!!

We had a similar wind storm and heavy snow in spring one year where the wet snow was to heavy on the new leaves, weighted a tree down badly and a neighbouring tree fell which came close to damaging my property. That’s when I did some digging around and learned it would be my insurance to cover it and not his anyway. Are you sure just because the tree originated on his land that he liable and his insurance is to cover it? in alberta Canada
the act of God clause is probly included in all policies , but , in Okla. there is a clause included , that ''if'' he knew about it and did nothing , it was negligence , making him liable ...

the act of God clause is probly included in all policies , but , in Okla. there is a clause included , that ''if'' he knew about it and did nothing , it was negligence , making him liable ...
Yeah, I was just being cynical.

-
Back