Dartin for Divorce

-
Just as long as you are not on the 6 o'clock breaking news as the victim of the latest homicide....

Or you have to tell the wife "gosh it is already bored .120!"

well make sure it isnt a 318 with X heads on it or suntim...:) but the x heads may be worth 700 :)

That would suck!

I’m also supposed to get a whole bunch of parts from another car this weekend.

The purple dart will get a new interior of the guy comes down from KC with everything

IMG_3608.png

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_3607.png

You guys are doing it all wrong. You have to scam it the right way. You hide the engine at a friends place. then you buy her something she really wants within reason. Wait about a week, then drag home your new "good deal". It always works for me.

You guys are doing it all wrong. You have to scam it the right way. You hide the engine at a friends place. then you buy her something she really wants within reason. Wait about a week, then drag home your new "good deal". It always works for me.

Lol… I’m not a great scammer with her. I have parts show up multiple times a week… usually little boxes… this is what I was told last week when asking for more parts off this donor dart…. Haha. My wife will kill me if it happens. But I’ll gladly put a tarp over it in my driveway until I get a shop

I don’t get mad at my wife for her shopping though.

IMG_3623.jpeg

IMG_2331.png

So I didn’t get the car today. But got the seats. Seann said in August he will bring the whole car down, and he will take my other dart back up with him and paint it over the winter while he slows down at work.

Purple car goer some new seats. And some new door cards.

70931932643__FE4456EE-B27A-4AC1-A3EB-705D87F5DFAC.jpeg

70931988865__5AD9F089-D034-4877-9B0F-8267824AD43F.jpeg

70931991776__7339DA73-AA86-4FDA-8100-B4F18EBBBB44.jpeg

IMG_3629.jpeg

I just drag it home and put the stuff in the shop right next to the safe.
The wife never comes in the shop, so my money and parts are in a good spot.
But really, the wife never did give a crap about what I do, as long as I don't stray. lol

Is that all that Shawn brought down? I'm glad to see them go to a good home.

Seats, door cards, a couple pieces of trim and arm rests.

He said the end of August he will bring the entire car down.

Thanks for saying they went to a good home… I scratched my new powder coated dash the. Messed it up more trying to fix it lol.

IMG_3678.jpeg

IMG_3680.jpeg

I just have the 2 projects but if we get this new house with shops I’m sure I’ll have a couple more projects real soon… I have no room here.

IMG_2993.jpeg

IMG_3245.jpeg

70751477741__B5195210-569C-4CDD-86DF-1881B6EB43F7.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

-
Back