Deals are still out there guys. And this deal on a Victor340 had perfect timing.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My buddy called and asked if I was interested in a Victor340 for 250.00 and I quickly said no I have a brand new one on my shelf. Then I said hey wait a minute. I had a customer that was looking for one to get ported with his Speedmaster heads that are sitting here. He was looking for a Victor340 or Super Victor. So I took my buddy that if it’s never been ported on I may know a guy. So my friend dropped it off for me to inspect and everything looks and lines up great. My buddy is happy and my customer saved money and shipping to get one here. Everyone won.

IMG_2727.jpeg

IMG_2726.jpeg

IMG_2728.jpeg

You are a good man passing along deals to your customers. I am sure that many of them become friends as well.

I’ll speak up and throw my 2 cents in.

Pittsburghracer is a stand up, honest and trustworthy guy in my book who does excellent work. He is so worth YOUR time.

I also think John is a stand up individual, but his WM trolling is a bit questionable. JK John, you are a wealth of knowledge to us here.

I also think John is a stand up individual, but his WM trolling is a bit questionable. JK John, you are a wealth of knowledge to us here.

Yeah, PBR has no business in WM. Unless he’s cruising for chicks. But I wouldn’t do that at WM.

You’d have better luck picking up chicks at a WWE match.

Yeah, PBR has no business in WM. Unless he’s cruising for chicks. But I wouldn’t do that at WM.

You’d have better luck picking up chicks at a WWE match.

I’m just a window shopper anyway. I gave up sex for Lent 25 years ago and forgot to start back up. Lol

-
Back