• DemonFrontSuspension_0255_edited-2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 404
  • DemonFrontSuspension_0253_edited-2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 405
  • DemonFrontSuspension_0251_edited-2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 404
  • DemonFrontSuspension_0246_edited-2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 410
Bilding a 416 stroker motor for this Demon. I will add to this thread as the build progresses

looks great all though the last picture has the right strut rod pivot turn wrong.But I'm sure you all ready saw that.

Looks nice. What brand of strut rods are those? I like the way they adjust. Are you using a different type of adjustable upper control arm also?

Looks nice. What brand of strut rods are those? I like the way they adjust. Are you using a different type of adjustable upper control arm also?

I got the adjustable strut rods from PST Suspensions. They are very heavy and have a real cool adjustable ball end so that the ball swivels as the suspension travels up and down. Can't wait to see how this stuff performs. For the upper control arms I am using the stock big ball joint control arms off a later abody car. I also installed the Moog offset upper control arm bushings so my guy can get a better alignment with the radial tires. I never knew that the old polyglass tires had the original suspension dialed in for them and with the radials I would need to get a little more adjustability. Hence the offset bushings from what I gather. We will see.

Thanks. I'll check out PST and probably get a set for my 70 Duster. I'm converting it to BBP using 73-up spindles and UCA's. I just want a few upgrades without going the whole hogwild pro touring route. The 5.7 Hemi with EFI and the 545RFE trans is about as fancy as I plan to get...lol. Thanks again. :prayer:

-
Back