dirt circle track 1/3 mile tbar size question

-

Rapid Robert

Reaction score
63 dart. should the thicker tbar be on the pass side/thinner one on the dr side or the other way around? thank you for your time.

Hey Robert. I have no experience in this arena but to me it makes sense to have the thicker bar on the passenger side. Since that’s the side that will see the major force.

Assuming you're running counter clockwise, I'd put the heavier one on the outside.

Well it could be the other way around.... not unusual to see a heavier LF.

In the dirt late model world today you may see a stacked RF spring using two coil over springs seperated by a seperate spring seat and adjuster.

And throw away your math skills because a a 400# bottom spring topped by a 200# top spring may rate at 300# when in the spring smasher!!!

smaller bar on right will allow more body roll, witch is very popular in dirt racing now days! and heavier bar on left to try to get as much traction as you can on that corner! but it all depends on track configuration and banking,...when your on throttle/off throttle and braking, gotta give car what it wants, but that can be as hard to figure out as a pms'in redhead!! heres some links to a mopar only circle track pages youll probably get better info from,... Facebook Groups Facebook Groups

-
Back