Does a person really belong on a forum they dont have a car for

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am a member on FCBO and I have been wanting to post more and participate but ....I feel a bit like a fish out of water because I don't have a C-body, I don't know all the little details about them, And I am pretty lost in the C-body world.

So it got me thinking ......what am I doing there.

I am mainly on here ( I have a lot of A-bodies) and I am on FBBO (current build is a B-body)

I used to have a 70 sport fury long time ago but I traded it for a 69 dart. So I was just thinking maybe I should let the C-body guys do all the talking and get out of the way.

Is this a weird thought ??

No worries. You know lots beyond your years. I never paid all that much attention to the "numbers game" and you know WAY more about options, hardware, and related than I ever did.

personally I figure anyone with an interest should be a welcomed member. having owned one but sold it, surely gives ya a bona fide reason to be there! and send them some $$$ and ya can be a FCBO gold card carrier!???? ha

Heck yea, stick around and chime in when you can! I'm sure your input will be welcomed there as much as it is here! I'll bet they don't have the traffic FABO gets, so they would probably welcome me the additional input!!

Why not? Running gear is the same.

Just look at some of these guys on the political forums all the time. Never hear anything about their cars !

I have a 2005 Chrysler Mini van, can I stay? LOL I used to have 2-3 66-67 Chargers and a 67 Dart and 69 Dart. Dont have time for any of them, so off they went. I dont see a problem with Body jumpers, it all Mopar Or No Car, right?

Truly, asking and anwsering questions is the key to making the boards a great place to be, owning a car or not.

I am a member on FCBO and I have been wanting to post more and participate but ....I feel a bit like a fish out of water because I don't have a C-body, I don't know all the little details about them, And I am pretty lost in the C-body world.

I am mainly on here ( I have a lot of A-bodies) and I am on FBBO (current build is a B-body)

I used to have a 70 sport fury long time ago but I traded it for a 69 dart. So I was just thinking maybe I should let the C-body guys do all the talking and get out of the way.

I started a 62-65 car show thread on FBBO simply because I love those cars. I wish I owned one. The thread is pretty popular with 86 pages of photos and 164,000 views. I hope those B Body guys don't mind me being there.

I agree with all the rest, PLUS there are members here that don't own a Mopar at all and doesn't make one bit of difference to me.
I think it's fine to be here even if all one has is the interest.

At least you OWN Mopars, so B body.com look out.
You are going to get called on **** by a girl.:D

Man I'd love to use that one around the camp fire.

A number of the car clubs out there welcome members that don't have a car but have a strong and sincere interest so even if you don't have a c body there's no reason for you to not post there.

Just put a C body part on one of your cars.
Dilemma solved.
I've got a C body rear view mirror in my A body commuter.
Looks the same. Just bigger.
I can see behind me better.
Win. Win.

I'm on C Bodies too and I have a Duster. I'd like to have a C-Body one day so I'm on there to learn more about them. Also I learned to drive in a 71 Chrysler 300 so I do have a connection to C-Bodies however tenuous it might be.

Steve

no worries, I am a member of the NRA and don't own a gun.

Rani, Don't worry about not owning a C-Body as your Mopar knowledge is extensive & will/should be appreciated on all forums IMO :thumbup:

What's a C-Body? ��

My fave C-Body...Would love to own 1 :)

Attachments

• P1100804 (Small).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 146
Just look at some of these guys on the political forums all the time. Never hear anything about their cars !

I would love to post some update on Tinfish III, however the Daughters $ 91k
dual Degree at UC Davis took precedent... So I kibitz in the N/P & lend what I can
in the Small Block sub forum...

Certainly --- If --- I had Your wherewithall --- $ ----
I would post an uber F1 carbon fiber build...

N'est-ce Pas

With Consummate Respects Honored Poster !!!!

If you like C-bodies go for it, I really doubt they would chase you off.

I'm on that forum and I own one, but it's a forgotten project that was pushed into the corner 15 years ago. In fact I should probably post something, it's been a couple years...

-
Back