drjayo is racing on pinks all out right now

-
My television debut. I like how they showed me trying to keep the team positive after the place went nuts on what sure looked like a jump by the Mustang in the 1st run. It's all good we still made one hell of a showing.
2468359_41_full.jpg

Damn, not on Long Island your not on TV. That sucks!

Pleasure being in attendance that day and night to watch PINK and the grand Victory!!!!!!

If anybody hasn't been to a PINKS or just a drag race meet, your missing out.

Congrats!!!! Awsome car I think I've seen it on You Tube be for aswell!

Finally Mopar makes a stand on Pinks All Out!!! Not only did a Mopar win but there were like 5 Mopars in the All Out 16. Now to show em' what Mopar's all about ont the Original Pinks series aswell!

YEA! The North East here has a decent MoPar crowd!

When is it due to air on speed?

Watched it last night,buddy in the stang jumped.Does,nt matter you smoked him anyway and he knew it.I thought Rich would have jumped all over the guy,see,in he,s a Mopar dude..

My wife and I watched it last night.

It was great to see all the Mopars in the field. Seems that Rich is a Mopar fan, too.

I had a feeling that this was the episode that one of our own took home the gold. And once I saw Emilio's name, I told her that he was going to be the winner. Even though all the commercials seemed to feature the '69 Cuda.

Boy, could that 'Stang ever launch. But it was nice to see it get beat :cheers:.

Good on ya, DrJayO.

M more
O overkilling
P power
A at
R redline

What else is new. We knew that!

Hey congrats, that was awsome, I watched last night as well. The car looks great and seemed to have more than enough for the Mustang.

Congrats, we watched last night...great racin' and great looking Duster...

-
Back