Status
Not open for further replies.

BronxMopars1

Bronx Mopars! "No You Cant Join"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Super rare Edelbrock D64 (1964-1965 production only) dual 4 BBL listed on Ebay I'll ship it for free to anyone on ForABodiesonly if they win it or buy it now......Just let me know your Ebay name if you win so I know it's you. Its listed for $325 and has a $400 BIN.

Auction #140421001517

ebay man 005.jpg

ebay man 006.jpg

ebay man 008.jpg

Last one to sell on ebay last week went for 127.00 i bought it good luck on the sale ur price is reasonable the guy i bought from didn't know what he had.....

Last one to sell on ebay last week went for 127.00 i bought it good luck on the sale ur price is reasonable the guy i bought from didn't know what he had.....

True-true. I have the D-66 with the bolt holes at the right angle for the later 1968 and newer sbm. Ports are the 273-318 size but I have them on mp 360 heads on a 340 block. Using two 500 cfm Carter carbs. Darn thing runs super. I switched from a race Demon 650 and I also used to use a hp 750 holley-both dp. Motor maybe lost a few hp--hard to say cause sometimes it feels even better.

I know for sure the motor idles better and has very even throttle response. Tune the carb close to Edelbrock dual carb specs.

I paid around $350 for mine and $300 for the nos Carters. Money well spent, imo. And it looks so cool.

I am using Fel-Pro print-o-seal intakre gasket-the one that the part number ends in S. Means steel core and it seals great.

I like it so much I sold all my holley and Demon carbs and stuff, lol

WoW not even an offer!

It's the series of engine and odd bolt size and angle that hold the sale off. To open up the bolt size is easy, to adjust the angle isn't so hard ethier but it is a pain for the do it yourselfer.

Your intake looks amazing! I really mean it.

I got my intake just too "have it" wasn't sure if I ever used it but thought it be an investment if nothing else. Then about 8 months later I was just wasting time on Ebay and looked for 500 Carter carbs and noticed a nos choke less-no vacuum ports either, they are there but never drilled / taped. I "won" it. Then like 3 weeks later another seller had another nos carter-same deal. I got that one also.

Was super unsure how they work and how hard to tune. The primaries were very close to right on but the secondaries need to be leaned out big time. Like from .095 jets to .077...this is only for dual carbs!

Before the switch I had an rpm intake and I put one of the carters on--stock jets. Motor ran just fine but way down on power at high rpms.

With two on the 500 carters is seems perfect.

done 003 (Small).jpg

Motor (Small).jpg

It's the series of engine and odd bolt size and angle that hold the sale off. To open up the bolt size is easy, to adjust the angle isn't so hard ethier but it is a pain for the do it yourselfer.

Your intake looks amazing! I really mean it.
I hope someone with the 64/65 heads bought this . It would be a shame to butcher it, Nice piece , wish I could have afforded it . I have a Eddy D4B I need to clean up because a moron painted it silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back