Englistown closed

-
That's one beautiful fish there... I love the color and red streak tires... :thumbsup:
Thank you! Just changed from full wheel covers to the dog dishes. The best thing was I beat my friend in his small block Chevy II that run. I can hold that over him FOREVER!

I heard it’s a company called Copart that will be renting/ leasing the track

Just found this:

Jan 17, 2018 · "Yesterday Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, N.J., informed NHRA that it will no longer host any drag ... I believe IAA-- copart is leasing part of the land for 15 years and 75mill.

Maybe we’re both right ???

Too much money being spent too fast for something not to happen. I hope the fans who came to englishtown can justify the trip to VMP. Whether it stays at one of my home tracks or not will become a whole different conversation but for today Dinwiddie, VA. should be smiling ear to ear....... That's a ton of revenue for the area. Everyone will be welcomed by any business surrounding the track.....

JW

Too much money being spent too fast for something not to happen. I hope the fans who came to englishtown can justify the trip to VMP. Whether it stays at one of my home tracks or not will become a whole different conversation but for today Dinwiddie, VA. should be smiling ear to ear....... That's a ton of revenue for the area. Everyone will be welcomed by any business surrounding the track.....

JW
I dont think that I would make the trip for that event. Maple Grove is only a 2 hour drive for me so I would go there.
If I were racing, I would take the ride.

-
Back