Eye candy for RB bigblock guys

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this mannifold.I am thinking of selling my cronssram and buying this setup from Indy. Mark

Attachments

• indy4.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 698
  • indy3.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 704
  • indy.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 699
  • indy2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 685
Those look cool, ( I think they make them for smallblocks too) but look at that plenum, It's AWFULLY big. low speed operation might be pretty rough.

Those look cool, ( I think they make them for smallblocks too) but look at that plenum, It's AWFULLY big. low speed operation might be pretty rough.

I think it would make a pretty nice boost box.

I definitly like the setup- as a indy fan-
I just think you would be more happy with a single 4 barrel intake
- just cause it takes a bit of tuning to get multiple carbs tuned right-
plus the additional cost of all the carbs but I do love INDY

May I ask what your objection is to the cross ram vs the in-line?
I think if its an eye candy look then the cross ram can't be beat. Just sayin'

May I ask what your objection is to the cross ram vs the in-line?
I think if its an eye candy look then the cross ram can't be beat. Just sayin'

nothing like a rat roaster!!

Attachments

• 100_3508.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 576
I saw that on a small block this summer:

Attachments

• DSC06246.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 545
While the Cross Ram is legendary, more power can be made with other intakes. If your engine is currently set up to take advantage of it........

I think that intake is huge on the eye candy. Looks super awesome. Do they also make it for the B series engine?

I called indy about this manifold.Once again I was treated nasty.I asked if they could send ma dyno sheets on how well this manifold works.The guy said it works better then the stock edelbrock six pack.He gave me no other info on the manifold but the price 499.99 and each top is 139.99.I am leaning back to the crossram and just keep what I already have.That price is a little step

While the Cross Ram is legendary, more power can be made with other intakes. If your engine is currently set up to take advantage of it........

I think that intake is huge on the eye candy. Looks super awesome. Do they also make it for the B series engine?

we just got 700hp out of the 471 for the Mr. Norms car... not bad RamChargers!!

LOL, sweeeeeet man sweeeet!

its amazing because we thought that we would be really lean because of it being a 471 but it was to fat compared to what the Chrysler book (like 5 jets) said for a 426 race!! so those ram chargers were moving some serious air thru a 426ci motor...

Even if it makes a LITTLE less power (not a lot, that is unacceptable) it is still good to be different.

Yea your right but you need a starting point of what the manifold is capable of doing.If you buy a manifold from any other company they have spec,s on them and they have been tested to a limit.I posted this on a nother site and said that the manifold is a little to pricey for what it is.Also to shell 500.00 on a untested product is the crazyest thing to do unless you just have it to throw away.500.00 is a lot of money for eye candy and you don,t know if it works Mark
Even if it makes a LITTLE less power (not a lot, that is unacceptable) it is still good to be different.

-
Back