FI TECH 3x2 efi setup 39610

-
Not sure it’s actually a available yet. I hear it’s gonna be just under $2000. Cool looking though

Contents:

Classic Gold Die Cast Throttle body
Hand-held Controller
Windshield Mount
Wide band O2 Sensor
Coolant Temp Sensor
Compact External ECU

1,995$

It’s in the same ballpark price of the carbs is what’s cool to me too. Epecially if you start buying the parts for the carbs that make them more tunable. But if it doesn’t work with the factory stuff with just minor mods at most I’m not sure if I’m interested. Can’t necessarily say it’s a dealbreaker for me though, because you can make most things work together.

Seems like you’ll hafta come up with some sort of linkage for the throttle bodies too.

Contents:

Classic Gold Die Cast Throttle body
Hand-held Controller
Windshield Mount
Wide band O2 Sensor
Coolant Temp Sensor
Compact External ECU

1,995$

It’s in the same ballpark price of the carbs is what’s cool to me too. Epecially if you start buying the parts for the carbs that make them more tunable. But if it doesn’t work with the factory stuff with just minor mods at most I’m not sure if I’m interested. Can’t necessarily say it’s a dealbreaker for me though, because you can make most things work together.

Seems like you’ll hafta come up with some sort of linkage for the throttle bodies too.
Simple enough to make linkage. Definitely intriguing

Not a bad looker but I'll run carbs before I run TBI...

Kinda odd for them to develop that since you cannot buy new small block intakes anymore.

Kinda odd for them to develop that since you cannot buy new small block intakes anymore.
Kind of like the new Edelbrock Victor head designed for big power on a now virtually unobtainable race block...

(I am so not getting a 48*, short deck roller cam bearing tunnel block!!!!
Good luck finding an intake for that combo. And screw the ugl cam!)

When you say what you did, it almost.... sounds like... A

CONSPIRACY!!!!

Aliens? Government???? Illuminati???
No! It was GM and Ford!!!!

Bastards!!!!

BUT! It is available!

-
Back