Fiberglass dash?

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Anybody make one? The entire thing. By the time I pay to get my speedo bezel restored, buy a heater/radio delete set, get my ugly *** dash pad redone etc can't help but wonder.
Not real concerned about the gauges.....long story....

Glasstek's dash is molded specific to Barracudas, but you could sand off the fish and script if you wanted.

db026 |

DB026-67-69-Barracuda-dashboard-001.jpg

DB026-67-69-Barracuda-dashboard-002.jpg

VFN also makes one which is more of a blank, so you can add whatever trim you want

64-76 Dart

dart%20dash%20vfn.jpg

Found this on Glasstek's Facebook page View attachment 1715013472

Weird...so they've changed the design, or they have two versions? I prefer the blank one personally, so I can add my own trim and gauge placement.

Edit: Can you link the page where you found the blank one? Just went to Glasstek's FB page and searched...found this:

Last edited:
Weird...so they've changed the design, or they have two versions? I prefer the blank one personally, so I can add my own trim and gauge placement.

Edit: Can you link the page where you found the blank one? Just went to Glasstek's FB page and searched...found this:

Hope this works....

Hope this works....

Well I see now why it didn't come up...I searched for "Barracuda" and it's nowhere in that post.

Checked further on their website, they carry both types. DB035 is the Dart/Demon/Duster/Valiant and DB026 is the Barracuda. Glasstek has a reputation for great quality, I'm glad they're working to expand their Mopar catalog.

Well I see now why it didn't come up...I searched for "Barracuda" and it's nowhere in that post.

Checked further on their website, they carry both types. DB035 is the Dart/Demon/Duster/Valiant and DB026 is the Barracuda. Glasstek has a reputation for great quality, I'm glad they're working to expand their Mopar catalog.
Wish I went with Glasstek for the hood on our Dart. Don't remember where it came from, think it was a place in Florida. Fits like a turd. Body guy did his best to get it to fit but...

-
Back