Finally Did It!

-

70dart

Reaction score
just a quick update to let you all know I am still alive. I took my first unassisted steps today for about roughly 30 feet. It is all coming slowly, the arm still has very little change but hopefully it will come soon. Wanted to send a big thanks to everyone who sent donations, well wishes, prayers and the visit from Coyote Jack it was greatly appreciated. You are true a great bunch of people....God Bless...Marvin Peacock...70dart

just a quick update to let you all know I am still alive. I took my first unassisted steps today for about roughly 30 feet. It is all coming slowly, the arm still has very little change but hopefully it will come soon. Wanted to send a big thanks to everyone who sent donations, well wishes, prayers and the visit from Coyote Jack it was greatly appreciated. You are true a great bunch of people....God Bless...Marvin Peacock...70dart

:cheers::cheers::cheers:that is great news man! progress can be slow at times but your sticking with it. you seem like a strong individual. we are all behind you here.

:cheers::cheers::cheers: WELCOME BACK!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Just remember we are all behind you, so don't ever give up!! Glad to hear recovery seems to be going well for you.

Hey that's great news Marvin, keep up the exercising and remember summer's almost upon us, except for us poor SOB's out west who just got dumped on and it's stinking cold again.

Terry

Great news Marvin. :cheers:

Glad you are starting to feel better!!

Lots of folks pulling for you here !!

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Take care.

John

Well Marvin you're halfway to your 60 foot times....:cheers:

Keep up the great work. Take it slow and easy with your rehab.

Nice to hear you're doing better & know there's alot of people pulling for you.

Your 60 foot times :cheers: Good one.

Marvin this is great new's man.:eek:ccasion:
I am so happy to here you are making good progress.:thumbrig:
Take your time and do all you can at this point.
Keep us updated, and don't be a super man again to fast.:-D

You have what it takes Marvin!!
so be careful, and don't be chasing nurses yet.:-D

that will put a smile on 70dart's face. Glad to hear your making progress. Keep up the rehab you"ll thank yourself later for sticking with it.

Well Marvin you're halfway to your 60 foot times....:cheers:

Keep up the great work. Take it slow and easy with your rehab.

Nice to hear you're doing better & know there's alot of people pulling for you.

in the words of joe dirt "keep on keepin on, and life's a garden dig it!":cheers: keep up the good work

Wow, just got in the door late from work and saw this post.......another big congrats to ya Marvin, glad to hear your still moving forward with your rehab:cheers: Keep it up, you can do it....you'll be chasing those nurses in no time:-D LOL

That's great Marvin! Really happy to hear you're getting better :cheers:

-
Back