forty years

-
Congrats! It isn't always easy, but it's always worth it. :thumbup:

We'll be at 38 years this January.

Congratulations, Stan! Kitty and I will be at 20 this coming December. Some of it has been tough...especially very recently, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Congratulations on 40 years!!!! :cheers:

Some of it has been tough...especially very recently, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Rob its like Bon Jovi says in Livin' on a Prayer "we got each other and that's a lot for love, we'll give it a shot!"

Congratulations, both of you. You figured a balance in life, a rare achievement anymore.

Congratulations Stan, I don't know you, but I admire your stick to-it-mentality. It will be 40 years for My wife and I as well, 28 Dec 74.

Congrats on that. Count your blessing everyday. My anniversary would be Tues Jul 1st. It would be 42 years but I lost her in an auto accident Oct 21, 1993. Tell her everyday how much you love her because you never know when it will be the last, Joe

Well let me say congratulations Stan, 40 years :cheers:

WOW! 40! A nice mile stone to note for sure!

Congrads to you both!

Congrats on the big 4-0....I'm coming up on 1-0. LOL October 2nd will be 10 years for mine and me.....

Wish the two of you the very best to come. I'm sure you've worked for it over the years. Very few people stick with it anymore.

-
Back