Found My Son!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
No joke, that's why I'm in such a good mood. :D

I'll give you all the Cliff notes version...

I was 17 and she was 24.... Party at a friends house and stuff happens. She was also with more than just me during that time so there was some debate as to who was Brian's father. I hung out for a little bit but was poor as piss at the time and I just didn't know if he was mine or not. Lost touch with them both after about 3-4 years. BTW, tried searching Brian out for the last 2 years with no luck.

Fast forward.... Last year Brian's sister finds me on FB to tell me that Teri, Brian's mom, died. She wouldn't give me any info about Brian so I searched for about 2 months and found him. I've been in contact since and we agreed on a DNA test... He's my boy! :cheers:

He's 29 and we've been talking every day for a week.... I can't wait to see him! He's pretty tough kid, been through the wringer. I'll post a pic when I get his OK.

Wow!!!......I mean, Wow!!! Not quite sure what to say at this point, but I hope a relationship can develop that's great for both of you :thumleft:.

I know mine, who will be 29yrs on Sunday, but we're not close unfortunately. His Mom & I divorced when he was about 3yrs. I am a lot closer to the girls from that marriage, the're 32 & 31.

I hope the two of you can find something meaningful between you.

Congrats and I pray your first meeting will go well.

Conmgrats! Hope the meet and greet goes well. Many of us may have kids out there waiting to be found. God Bless you two. tmm

Thanks all, just got his OK on this pic.

Attachments

• 554748_4891361718012_410377606_n.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 459
He's 6'2 and 230.... a liitle lost but thinking about getting into the security field.

Congratulations proud papa!!

tumblr_m0h9izDiJx1r7sem1.jpg

Awesome man! That is really cool!

Thanks!

Wow!!!......I mean, Wow!!! Not quite sure what to say at this point, but I hope a relationship can develop that's great for both of you :thumleft:.

I know mine, who will be 29yrs on Sunday, but we're not close unfortunately. His Mom & I divorced when he was about 3yrs. I am a lot closer to the girls from that marriage, the're 32 & 31.

It's not going to be easy, discovery at this point...

I hope the two of you can find something meaningful between you.

You hit the nail on the head...

Congrats and I pray your first meeting will go well.

Thanks I do too.

Conmgrats! Hope the meet and greet goes well. Many of us may have kids out there waiting to be found. God Bless you two. tmm

I'm sure God is very busy with the wounded and dead in Boston, my issues are trivial in comparison. :) Thank you though and I already got the OK on time off for time for us. I'm going to fly him out here and take him 4 wheeling, riding, put his *** on a horse, etc.

I will pray for the bond between you you and your son , and that God will direct his path !! Congrats God Bless !!!

Congrat's....... I hope you both have a great first meeting, and the bond grow's stronger from here on out.

Wow, Joe! Surprise!!!
Amazing story. I sincerely hope both of you can develop a truly meaningful relationship. I lost my dad when I was only 7 years old and my mom didn't remarry until I was almost 12. I know what those years without a dad are like and sorry you both missed those very important years.
Although you can't ever recover the lost years, you both can make your relationship something truly special now that you're doing it by mutual choice.
Good luck to both of you. I'm going to follow this family reunion with a lot of interest.
Hope he's into bikes...great for you both to go on a ride together someday! And if he's not into Mopars, you can bring him in from the dark side too - LOL.

:thumleft: Now that's a really cool story.........Congrats on finding him & I hope you guys find many common bonds together!!

Congratulations!! Hope all works out for you guys.

I wish the best for you both. I would be willing to bet that even if you can't get that full father/son thing into play, you will at least make a friend for life.

Oh and at 6'2" 230, hell yeah, security for sure.

-
Back