Not open for further replies.

dazedduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 d200 big block 383 camper special long bed pick-up
runs drives needs break work one owner. Haz a couple of small
rust spots on the passenger door where the trim attaches interior is in great shape still has all 4 hub caps. It is a cool old truck could be a daily driver with very little work
i do not have the pink yet the original owner passed away and his son it working on the paperwork. If someone cannot take it by this weekend it goes to the crusher wife says i have to many projects (turns out she is right.) so it has to go TRUCK IS IN FORT BRAGG , CA 95437

Attachments

• P8120513.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,414
  • P8120514.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,424
Man, if I were 2800 miles closer, I'd be all over it!
Good luck with the hand off

ahhh crap ...thats a dream come true ....why couldnt you be in southern Colorado ......bump .....please save this truck someone

Is it me but it's always like this ... on the other side of the world. Think anyone in cali would be interested? Noooooo! lol

wife says i have to many projects (turns out she is right.) so it has to go

i should have a chat with your wife .....im a mopar lady and i disagree with the idea that anyone can have too many mopars ........i have more than 10 cars .....ahem ahem ....at least im admitting to at least ten so i dont end up on that hoarders show ........

but seriously ....i understand some ppl dont have space to park old vehicles .......but some things to consider:

your not likely to replace it later when the regret sinks in .......it does not eat so its not costing anythig to keep it parked there......its in good shape ....i could see if it was rusted into the ground ...which its not.....

i hope i am putting some reason in your mind here.

i am an advocate to the "no Old mopar left behind program" so pls think about it....LOL

i should have a chat with your wife .....im a mopar lady and i disagree with the idea that anyone can have too many mopars ........i have more than 10 cars .....ahem ahem ....at least im admitting to at least ten so i dont end up on that hoarders show ........

but seriously ....i understand some ppl dont have space to park old vehicles .......but some things to consider:

your not likely to replace it later when the regret sinks in .......it does not eat so its not costing anythig to keep it parked there......its in good shape ....i could see if it was rusted into the ground ...which its not.....

i hope i am putting some reason in your mind here.

i am an advocate to the "no Old mopar left behind program" so pls think about it....LOL

Rani is a hoarder
BIG TIME!!!

Tell the wife to have some mercy. That solid truck should not be crushed, it could be beautiful once again.

I hope you (she?) can give it a little time until someone close enough can take it. I'm positive someone will soon enough.

You tell her RaniDart,talk some sense into her!! That truck isn't a parts truck and deserve's another chance.

Don't let it get crushed, whatever you do! I love these trucks, my dad has a 64 longbed with a slant/3 on the tree, my brother a 67 shortbed with a 318/auto.

It is free so lets get this baby a new home.

oh believe it i want to ......but bcoz i keep everything and never sell a single bolt ....im so broke right now ....these things always come up when the time is not right for me:banghead: .....i never been to CA before ...that would have been a good reason to justify going.

Looks like I need to make another road trip to California.... It's too bad for the timing though. Bump for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back