Free

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in SC. way to far for me, I have 4 dodge trucks. love em all, I say we interested members chip in 5 or 10 bucks each, ship it to who ever will save it.

Man, the more I look at this the more it tempts me to snag this and make it my daily driver and dump my Town & Country and the payment.

I hope someone goes and pick it up. I'm at the other end of the world and already have enough projects to keep me going till i'm dead.

So as of now metallidart is going to see if he can get it shipped to ohio
then the order goes sleeper oem, discharger 1332, and 68gt convert.
I am glad this will find a home i had some questions so here are the answers

it was a daily driver when parked
the brakes on the front looked new but the wheel cylinders showed signs of leaking i did not have the back off, took off fronts because they were stuck to the drum backed them off and drove it two miles home no problem
(other than stopping quick. The wheel cylinders were 15.00 apiece at kragans and shoes were 30.00 i would also put on a master cylinder. I was asked if it would drive home with brakes, i think so but i would change the oil as well. I was asked about the registration, it will be three more weeks before the son of the man who died can go to dmv and switch it over there is a 30 day waiting period. It was parked in 2008 or 2009 and i was told it was non-oped i have not verified this yet but the son who handled his dad's stuff for the last few years while he was sick assured me it was.

So as of now metallidart is going to see if he can get it shipped to ohio
then the order goes sleeper oem, discharger 1332, and 68gt convert.
I am glad this will find a home i had some questions so here are the answers

it was a daily driver when parked
the brakes on the front looked new but the wheel cylinders showed signs of leaking i did not have the back off, took off fronts because they were stuck to the drum backed them off and drove it two miles home no problem
(other than stopping quick. The wheel cylinders were 15.00 apiece at kragans and shoes were 30.00 i would also put on a master cylinder. I was asked if it would drive home with brakes, i think so but i would change the oil as well. I was asked about the registration, it will be three more weeks before the son of the man who died can go to dmv and switch it over there is a 30 day waiting period. It was parked in 2008 or 2009 and i was told it was non-oped i have not verified this yet but the son who handled his dad's stuff for the last few years while he was sick assured me it was.

Glad you are going to let it get saved and also glad some members are willing to save it. My hat is off to all of you.

I did a google search and there is a Ft. Bragg in California north of San Francisco. I wish it was the one in N.C.

PM sent and I am working on a shipping price! I want it! What a beauty.

I wish it was in Fort Brag NC also! I would be there tonight getting this. HOLY COW!!!

I emailed no answer. Got family in Merced to pick it up for me till i can come get her. As long as someone saves it from becoming a pop can. Once they are gone thats it cant replace.

F.Y.I. my fort bragg in is north california
and there is enough intret that it will be saves fro the crusher even if it takes another week

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back