Free

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. Location is what was the killer for me. I went to a little town 20 miles west of Washington DC about 25 years ago to save a bunch of 1927 Buick parts from going in to the crusher. We had all the hard parts and a few body parts off three plus cars. We had just over 9K pounds of parts.

Sounds like a cool trip!! Always a good feeling saving old cars/parts!!

Sounds like a cool trip!! Always a good feeling saving old cars/parts!!

It really was. Little town called Round Hill Virginia. In town there was an old fountain in a drug store. The town just looked like it was still in the 40s & 50s. Out in a field somewhere near there was a huge Conestoga wagon. I was shocked how good it was. That one still puzzles me today.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the truck did not go to the scrap yard. I had been talking to the owner and was able to pick up the truck last weekend. Brought it down the hill to Sacramento and hope to get it back in shape soon. First once over will be tomorrow at work if I'm slow

Just wanted to let everyone know that the truck did not go to the scrap yard. I had been talking to the owner and was able to pick up the truck last weekend. Brought it down the hill to Sacramento and hope to get it back in shape soon. First once over will be tomorrow at work if I'm slow

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Thank You for saving it.

start a build thread! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back