Friend is a Cop....

-
Ah ite den boiee
Ah woop out ma gat n bust a cap in ya !!
Ah ite den !!

If a person is capable of doing better but chooses to do poor work, that person is ignorant. Just in case you didn't understand it spelled properly, you may understand it as Igg-nent.
No personality....Never been accused of that. Try again and do better next time.
wronge again, ignorant is when your capable of learning but still dumb! try websters dictionary, there great! if i hide my smarts and you mistake me for a dumbass, whats that make you????

your oft topic again,..sposed be hating the america ruining mexican,..not losing a battle of wits with a un-edumacated redneck hillbilly....wont look good on your portfolyo...lol

back to the main feature......
news this a m shows the govn't started a "crackdown" rounding up illegals, sending them directly ( as in directly) back South, whether Mex or central/south American.. it says he kids fall under the whatever its called as "protected" from deportation. wonder where these children wind up at? we are 45 minute north of Houston, so this topic is main news .

Ya'all need to play nice. :)

If you can spell and write correctly then just be glad you are blessed with the skill.

Some of those who do not have the skill of writing may surprise you in other ways.

How the **** hasnt this.moved to N&P ?? Lol

As soon as I post, it's as good as gone.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

All they have to say is "I don't have to answer that", if they speak English.

We're missing the point on legal and illegal , statue of Liberty and borders . No one is saying turn the immigrant away . Come into this country legally with the intent of becoming a citizen and contributing to the good of the U.S. as my Mother did from Europe just before WW1. there was no welfare , foot stamps , EBT, entitlement programs
no Government help what so ever. You found jobs went to work , learned the language became citizens. As far as boarders , they are necessary . Many think of having a secured boarders is a waist of time. If we would have had secured boarders long ago we wouldn't be in this mess. Everyone has boarders , the farmers fence around his property , your fence between your neighbor , companies fences around their property . As far as seeing Mexico , been there done that and its sad but whos to blame?
the U.S. or the Mexican government for not taking care of its people or the Mexican people for putting up with that kind of government . We have to remember and NEVER
forget that a lot of people died to give us the freedoms we have and still dying to this day. Why should the U.S. have this burden put on us.

We're missing the point on legal and illegal , statue of Liberty and borders . No one is saying turn the immigrant away . Come into this country legally with the intent of becoming a citizen and contributing to the good of the U.S. as my Mother did from Europe just before WW1. there was no welfare , foot stamps , EBT, entitlement programs
no Government help what so ever. You found jobs went to work , learned the language became citizens. As far as boarders , they are necessary . Many think of having a secured boarders is a waist of time. If we would have had secured boarders long ago we wouldn't be in this mess. Everyone has boarders , the farmers fence around his property , your fence between your neighbor , companies fences around their property . As far as seeing Mexico , been there done that and its sad but whos to blame?
the U.S. or the Mexican government for not taking care of its people or the Mexican people for putting up with that kind of government . We have to remember and NEVER
forget that a lot of people died to give us the freedoms we have and still dying to this day. Why should the U.S. have this burden put on us.
--------------------very well put, and true !

-
Back