FYI - Thief in our midst

-
Just report him to the "heat" before the situation gets stale.....You have his "reply" to prove he received your money.

I mean, thats how STUPID this guy is.....

Ok everyone, I just attempted to telephone Timothy ( 401-863-0436) in regards to this situation of ignoring my repeated attempts to recover my money or get my parts. I got his voice mail and left him a message.

I told Tim that I had contacted the Postal Inspector this morning and he advised me to file "Mail Fraud" charges. He gave me instructions and forms to fill out. I also said for him to contact me before midnight tonight with an acceptable explanation of his actions or I would file the forms in the morning.

I also reminded him that once filed, he would be visited in person by the federal boys and I don't think it would be too pleasant.

Update: It has been about 3 minutes and the telephone rings and it's Timothy returning my call. He said he was very sorry for all my inconvience and that he had mailed my money this morning. He further said that I had been very cooperative about this situation and had no problems with me. I told him I would wait until Monday for the money and if it isn't here by then.......mail fraud charges would be filed. Does that give him enough time to "Get out of Dodge"? lol

I suggested he get on the FABO site and apoligize to everyone and contact Redeye about his money. He said some things about Redeye I won't publish and that he didn't care about him or his money. He said he couldn't get on-line because someone had broken into his garage and stole his computer and other things and that it must have been a FABO member who did it. He said he had filed a police report about the break-in.

I suggested he find a neighbor or friend who has a computer to get on the FABO site. I told him if he hadn't tried to rip off people he wouldn't be having problems. Remember what I said the other day "What goes around, comes around". How true...live how you would like to be treated and the world will be better for it.

WOW, I FEEL MUCH BETTER ALREADY. You all hang with me and Redeye and whoever else got burned.......justice is around the corner. David

That is great news David. I hope he is telling the truth this time :tongue2: [-X :---)

Let us know if/when the $$ arrive.....

Steptoe, this is huge...er... HUGE! Great news. Just fantastic!!!!!!

OH, ... and what 6pk2goDemon said, let us know what happens. Were all hanging on this one.

Timothy has about ?? hours to get back to all or members here.....
Or there will be even more **** hit the fan from the county he is living in.
Let's just say he don't need another strike... Timothy I hope you can take a loan out or somthing, It sure don't look good for you if you don't....
best regards, So get up out of that chair and find a pawn shop and take care of the people here or you may find a cell block to sit in...
We have no other course to go, So this is all the time you have to make these fraud felony acts you have committed .... This is your bed that you made for yourself...
Words will work just so long bud. Clean up this mess before ??

He also sent me a pm saying that next friday he would be mailing my refund as well. I'll let everyone know if he does.

He also sent me a pm saying that next friday he would be mailing my refund as well. I'll let everyone know if he does.
Be sure and let me know Redeye, Just as soon as you have evidence of him taking care of this, PM me right away.
please do not forget O.K. :bear:

It,ll be nice for this guy to re-pay members he,s dooped!But it has taken numerous steps to get this corrected,even if someone did break into his garage(ya right)?He had plenty of time to get back to the members that paid!In my eyes..He,s BRANDED!!STUPID THIEF!!disgust

It,ll be nice for this guy to re-pay members he,s dooped!But it has taken numerous steps to get this corrected,even if someone did break into his garage(ya right)?He had plenty of time to get back to the members that paid!In my eyes..He,s BRANDED!!STUPID THIEF!!disgust

I agree, But he has been granted a stay till next Friday :bear:

Why would you want to anger 9000 Mopar people when a simple message to these members would have eliminated the need for this thread. I agree with everybody here, especially the poster who said..."Do not list items for sale that are not pulled and ready to ship?" Seems simple to me, and I am also with everyone that he should be a man and log on to this thread with a public apology for his actions, and his completely ridiculous response to steptoe. Not good business!!! I wonder if he has the same attitude towards his towing customers??? Good luck staying in business with an attitude such as this, Tim!! Do the right thing and be a man and step up and make it right!!! Geof

i think its between him who he screwed and the mods for doing it on there site. we should all be thankful for the heads up but too much public flogging might turn him away from making things right.Not sticking up for him but how much should you poke your nose into anothers buisness?

I finally got my package from Mopartim75 yesterday. I received a piece of junk. I had specifically asked him to verify this is a good, working speedometer and his reply is posted below. Also, I thought I bought an instrument cluster as shown in the link below his name, address, etc.. He says that EVERYTHING works. Well, I received a SPEEDOMETER ONLY which has been removed from the cluster and wrapped in plastic. It arrived stuck at 10 MPH and I had to force it to move from that position. Full of rust and crud. Probably hasn't worked in years. Whoever wrapped it knows the condition. Does he think I want a rusted out, non-working part? I did lubricate it with a ton of WD-40 and got it moving. I don't know if it will work in the car or not and I don't intend on going through the trouble of taking the dash out again to find out. The point being that he finally did ship a package but I did NOT receive what I paid for and it DOES NOT WORK. I haven't contacted him yet and wanted everyone here to know how this mess is progressing. I will attempt to contact him and request a full refund including return shipping of his worn out part. I am trying to get this resolved but my patience is just about worn out. Re: instrument cluster
Quote:
Originally Posted by steptoe
You didn't say if the speedometer works. I have already purchased 2 others and neither one works. One guy refunded my money, the other didn't. This is getting expensive and frustrating.

I don't want to hassle you but I hope you understand my position. I am also on a fixed retirement so $$$$ count. I can afford $50.00 if that is OK with you. If not, I totally understand. Please advise. Thanks for your time and responses.

David

speedo works and odometer works all guages work are you sure that your speedo cable isnt broke yes ill take $50 send me a postal money order when i recieve it i will ship it to you include your address mine is
Timothy Quilty
2575 post rd. rear
Warwick R.I. 02886
attachment.php

Well Kids, I'm gear up outta DEN Sat. and will be in Narragansett till 5/28. So what's the verdict? Should I pack my baseball bat?

Jim

seeing how this guy likes screwing people i'd say mvrcorps should go to the nearest run down bar in the area and get some diesiesed carrying bonnie the bar fly to visit him maybe she could give him some crap aswell i wish i lived up there i've been wanting to come unglued on something for awhile now
goodluck
Terry

I closed all his "For Sale" posts until this gets resolved......or they stay closed.

Nice move Rob! That's what site moderation is all about.

I hope for everyone's sake this gets resolved to the buyer's satisfaction. Should add a link to this thread to the "Would you treat a customer this way???" post awhile back.

Thats what Im talking about people here protecting our members, thats what were here for. And why Im proud to be a member here. Way to stand up Rumblefish 360.

Howdy guys, I received the money order for 125 dollars from mopartim today. I appreciate the help from you all as I'm sure your reaction to what he was planning on doing helped a great deal in getting my money back, along with telling him getting the police involved was my next option hehe. Now back to square 1, I'm still needing a set of steering knuckles/spindle from a '73- '76 disc-equipped A-body or '73-'74 E-body. Here is a picture of one with the dimensions in the photo. THX everyone.
7376abody7374ebodyspindle.JPG

-
Back