Garage Squad on Velocity "working on" a 70 Duster Right Now!

-
I was going to say, "do they know what they are doing with MoPAR? The last good one I saw was Tom Weeks complaining that a 440 wont bolt in to a 318 B body K member on Fired up garage. I was like "you didnt know that going in?".
Actually, I "think" the K frame is the same between small block and big block on "B" and "E" bodys...all you need is the correct mounts for the engine.

I was going to say, "do they know what they are doing with MoPAR? The last good one I saw was Tom Weeks complaining that a 440 wont bolt in to a 318 B body K member on Fired up garage. I was like "you didnt know that going in?".

And because Schumacher mounts aren't dramatic enough for TV, were going to blow 10 minutes and a bunch of brain cells running around finding a big block K so we can show em we know about Mopar!!

Damn..A nice A-Body finally gets some Love on one of these shows and all some of you can do is pick...pick....pick...Man...give it a rest!!!

Last edited:
Really nice car!...Couldn't help notice the "massive" amount of blue RTV on the thermostat housing...optical illusion? Reflection?

You do know that's Stroked's car not the one from the show...Hey Stroke..what about that ?

Well when your at the track going rounds and they're moving the classes along,then you notice a small leak you do what you have to get through the day..

Nice car, but what's the blue goop on the thermostat housing??
Yep, I see it...and it looks excessive, as in it was used as the main gasket without using a gasket.. which never works, I have never seen blue goo seal up a cooling system on its own.

Last edited:
Reading this post is like watching two little kids fight on the school grounds. Just agree to disagree and be done with it. I am really surprised that Joey has not said something about this.

Reading this post is like watching two little kids fight on the school grounds. Just agree to disagree and be done with it. I am really surprised that Joey has not said something about this.

I dunno man, some "girl" fights I have seen were more brutal than when guys fought....

No one told ya' to click on it..move along!!!

Damn, don't get around my crew then. LOL. You'd get your feelings real hurt. Sounds like a little ball bustin to me................

Stroked340, You are so right I shouldn't have said anything. Now, doesn't that make you feel better? Do you walk on water also?

-
Back