Getting booted

-
Ok, just making sure.... :)

Also out of curiosity, did you immediately log in again, or did you click anything else?

The thread came up right away, I just noticed that I had been logged out. So I just logged back in and posted #23

The thread came up right away, I just noticed that I had been logged out. So I just logged back in and posted #23

Ok, I just tried something else. Let me know if it happens again please. Also, if it boots you, try clicking something else and see if you remain logged out.

I know this is a pita guys, and I'm sorry. If it was something I could reproduce myself I wouldn't bother you with all this.

Ok, I just tried something else. Let me know if it happens again please. Also, if it boots you, try clicking something else and see if you remain logged out.

I know this is a pita guys, and I'm sorry. If it was something I could reproduce I wouldn't bother you with all this.

I know this is a pita guys, and I'm sorry. If it was something I could reproduce myself I wouldn't bother you with all this.

Will do.

Not that big a deal Joey, I just want to give you some feedback that you can work with. It's Sunday - have a beer and get back at it tomorrow!

Going home.jpg

Not that big a deal Joey, I just want to give you some feedback that you can work with. It's Sunday - have a beer and get back at it tomorrow!

No No, I'm a bit OCD with this kind of stuff. It bothers me when the site isn't running properly for you guys.

Just posted #31 and got kicked out again. Clicked other stuff, didn't help.

Wife is yelling dinner's on the table. Gotta go.

Hi Joey:

FYI, last evening, after post 33 I was "booted" several more times. Clicking "recent posts", "next" or "prev" seem to trigger it the most, but it also happened after clicking "post reply" once.

Today, however, I am been on and off of FABO (just letting my laptop sit, while staying logged in) over the last 3 hours basically trying to get it to boot me again. So far, today there have been no issues.

Hope this is helpful.

PS am I the only one??????

-
Back