Going to the Range Tomorrow...

-

Yep, that's it! Mine didn't come with the wood grips though... It's the convertible model which comes with a .45 ACP cylinder too, but our time was up so I didn't get a chance to test it out.

nice shooting!

Thanks Drache! I really had a lot of fun and that Ruger was really confidence inspiring. With some different loads, it would great for hunting hogs.

dscf2996.jpg

oooh raah Drache, superlative collection----

The above is the 'crown jewel' imho ...(correct the old Guy as needed)!

!!!!? A Colt Navy Issue ('brass spine')?!!!

Damn!!!---jealous--- You suck !!! (I jest , I jest )!!

That really is sweet Drache! I've never shot black powder before, but would like too sometime.

dscf2996.jpg

oooh raah Drache, superlative collection----

The above is the 'crown jewel' imho ...(correct the old Guy as needed)!

!!!!? A Colt Navy Issue ('brass spine')?!!!

Damn!!!---jealous--- You suck !!! (I jest , I jest )!!

That there is an 1851 Colt Navy in .36 Caliber. It was purchased new by a family member who was in the military just before the end of the civil war. It has been passed through the family ever since.

This is one of my favorite groupings. The one bullet off by itself was my first shot and then I corrected, target was at 25 yards:

46181147764921066179971.jpg

That there is an 1851 Colt Navy in .36 Caliber. It was purchased new by a family member who was in the military just before the end of the civil war. It has been passed through the family ever since.

Wow! It's real, not a reproduction??? If it's never been refinished, that's got to be worth over 10k. That's one heck of a piece of history you have there. Nice group!

Here is our's Joe, In the second Video only I know who he is getting out of the Video and blast :brave:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVg0GHfunsU"]Where Do I Shoot? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8DGFME0I4A&feature=related"]The Return - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! It's real, not a reproduction??? If it's never been refinished, that's got to be worth over 10k. That's one heck of a piece of history you have there. Nice group!

Yup, numbers matching even. Sadly it's in way too worse of shape ever to be redone. It went across the US in a covered wagon and then eventually in a covered wagon up into Canada.

The worst is a hairline fracture in the frame. I have been told that it could be repaired but it would cost me about $2000 to fix it.

So sadly it's sitting in a place of honor in my gun safe. :sad7:

I've been offered up to $2000 for it as is but I keep turning them down.

Here is our's Joe, In the second Video only I know who he is getting out of the Video and blast :brave:

Where Do I Shoot? - YouTube

The Return - YouTube

Lol! "I am not dead!".

Yup, numbers matching even. Sadly it's in way too worse of shape ever to be redone. It went across the US in a covered wagon and then eventually in a covered wagon up into Canada.

The worst is a hairline fracture in the frame. I have been told that it could be repaired but it would cost me about $2000 to fix it.

So sadly it's sitting in a place of honor in my gun safe. :sad7:

I've been offered up to $2000 for it as is but I keep turning them down.

Yeah, keep turning them down. I'd leave it just as it is.

Been to Blu Core a couple of times. Nice place to shoot. The gun shop is a little pricey. Nice display of weapons Ramcharger. Here are a few of mine.

Attachments

• DSCN0886.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN0887.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0888.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN0889.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN0890.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN0891.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 79
Hay Joe always wanted to say that :D

Attachments

• Got to to what ya gata 099.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Got to to what ya gata 098.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Got to to what ya gata 096.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 78
Been to Blu Core a couple of times. Nice place to shoot. The gun shop is a little pricey. Nice display of weapons Ramcharger. Here are a few of mine.

Very nice! Looks like we have a similiar taste in firearms. We need to get together sometime for beers and benchracing. :happy1: I almost bought an XD, love the 1911, Have a Blackhawk, one of the first .22's I shot was a lever action and have a AR15 derivative. Digging the Browning, I always wanted to shoot one of those.

Hay Joe always wanted to say that :D

:cheers: Hay Mike and Buddy!

Very nice! Looks like we have a similiar taste in firearms. We need to get together sometime for beers and benchracing. :happy1: I almost bought an XD, love the 1911, Have a Blackhawk, one of the first .22's I shot was a lever action and have a AR15 derivative. Digging the Browning, I always wanted to shoot one of those.

:cheers: Hay Mike and Buddy!
I would love to meet you for beers and some bench racing. A little gun talk to. I will PM my cell # to you.
Greg

-
Back