inkjunkie

Reaction score
now i just need the rest of it......

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

nice , looks like fuel injection , lets see a pic with the covers off .

it is from FastMan Efi, when I lug it out to the garage I will open it up and take a few pictures....

thats SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is from FastMan Efi, when I lug it out to the garage I will open it up and take a few pictures....

that would look cool on my Hemi

can I ask what a setup like that runs ??? ballpark ...

that would look cool on my Hemi

can I ask what a setup like that runs ??? ballpark ...

i do not think rich http://www.fastmanefi.com/ actually will be building them. mine was one that he built for a customer and the guy could not finish paying for it. it originally sold for $5300 or so, but that is not what I paid for it. there is about $3500 in parts alone. and keep in mind that i still need the ecu/dist. and a few other things... i was actually just going to do a single 4bbl manifold from Indy until rich mentioned to me he had this. you might want to call Rich, he is a real good guy and does not mind answering your questions. he is not just there to make the sale, he wants to make sure you are satisfied. i was in contact with another one his customers and he told me that he ran into rich at a car show and rich hopped in his car and did some tuning for the guy....

I remember how I felt when I got my first hemi, so I know how you feel. Good looking intake, it will look great on the motor.

Looks just like the setup that MoparMuscle did awhile back-----SWEET!!!!!

It really looks amaizing!
But all the plumbing setup inside the plenums wont affect the air flow of the intake?
Just an observation here!:dontknow:

It really looks amaizing!
But all the plumbing setup inside the plenums wont affect the air flow of the intake?
Just an observation here!:dontknow:
from what i remember Richard from http://www.fastmanefi.com/ telling me, there is still more than enough volume in the intake. the thing does look like a bathtub under the plumbing. the throttle bodies on it are alot larger 1375 cfm@ vs. 770 cfm@ than the carbs. I believe Richard told me that the flow numbers at the port were the same as a manifold with the carbs, because they act as a restrictor, I need to dig thru all of my emails we traded to verify this....worst case, I will just get the inline dual quad from Stage V.....but I am pretty confident it will perofrm as Richard told me it would......

-
Back