Guilty as charged and other various other BS

-

Workingdog1

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Guilty of starting the " Dan the man car ? " Thread.

I merely wanted to help a fellow FABO follower in his quest for a car.

I did not realize his efforts were an ongoing issue with many offering assistance and or leads.

I apologize for picking a scab that caused resentment although I also am amazed at the encouragement from folks that appeared to chastise Dan for his previous interactions.

I'll refrain from FABO for a bit and concentrate on my own Damned issues and IF I find a likely Dan Car candidate we can rejoice and I'll buy the first 10 cases of beer.

No, don't do that. You cannot know (and I don't, either) all the behind the scenes drama going on with a board.

You know no matter what you do, say or think, good or bad, innocent or not, there is always going to be some kind of drama with someone, even here. You don't need to refrain from here.

It was well intended. You can’t be faulted for that honest move.
I think it was rather thoughtful. I didn’t pay attention to the thread for reasons you found out and I think you might categorize it as finding out hard way. I think you would be solo in any ill thoughts since it was not the intention.

Do not leave the board for any reason!

Do not be embarrassed.

Wishing you & Dan the Man the best as always.

Aiding and abetting is a federal crime! LOL

No harm no foul fella, not sure why you'd want to leave over a simple single post thread. Dan's had 100's of them...

You can pick any scab you want...just don't eat them

That's gross

-
Back