Happy BD to cosgig!!

-
A big Happy Birthday to ya Geof!!!

Happy Birthday Geof, Just a simple way to start your day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9OAByxkIyw&feature=related"]‪Don Knotts 1971 Dodge Van Ad‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Birthday
birthday.gif

dancingparty.gif

Happy Birthday To my little Bro!! I know he's working today but I hope he takes many breaks

Thanks all for the great birthday wishes. As my broman aluded to, I was working today on a volunterr project at our favorite music festival site, so it wasn't really like work. And no, I didn't get to take many breaks and had to work in the rain, but it's all for the good.

The project was actually a handicapped ramp that leads on to the kids hill stage, so it's kind of a specialty of mine. Plus, Nella may be the only one who may ever need it. I wish we had a ramp that nice here at home!!! Anybody ever heard of using 3 bags of concrete per hole??? Thats what the print called for!! Times that by 20 holes!!! Should've just got a mixer!!!LOL!!!

Thanks again for thinking of me today, it means a lot having such good friends here, Geof

Thanks all for the great birthday wishes. As my broman aluded to, I was working today on a volunterr project at our favorite music festival site, so it wasn't really like work. And no, I didn't get to take many breaks and had to work in the rain, but it's all for the good.

The project was actually a handicapped ramp that leads on to the kids hill stage, so it's kind of a specialty of mine. Plus, Nella may be the only one who may ever need it. I wish we had a ramp that nice here at home!!! Anybody ever heard of using 3 bags of concrete per hole??? Thats what the print called for!! Times that by 20 holes!!! Should've just got a mixer!!!LOL!!!

Thanks again for thinking of me today, it means a lot having such good friends here, Geof

Glad you had a good day or work out which ever it was!

Three bags per hole?? How large was the bags?

80# bags!!! Damn architects anyway!! I had to call him at home to clear up the goofy layout on the print also. It looked like his kid drew it with crayons or something!!! He blamed it on the computer transfer, but it was clearly a drawing gaffe!!! It did feel good to bug him at home though!!! Coulda sent the extra bags over to your place Mully, to pour the pads for the hoist!!! Or better yet, just bring your car over to the ramp, it should hold up no problem!!! Geof

Sounds like you'll be to tired for to much birthday partying.:sleepy2:
Ahh! But it's a good tired though helping with a project like that!

Have a good birthday and have a piece of cake for me.:eek:ccasion:

norshor

80# bags!!! Damn architects anyway!! I had to call him at home to clear up the goofy layout on the print also. It looked like his kid drew it with crayons or something!!! He blamed it on the computer transfer, but it was clearly a drawing gaffe!!! It did feel good to bug him at home though!!! Coulda sent the extra bags over to your place Mully, to pour the pads for the hoist!!! Or better yet, just bring your car over to the ramp, it should hold up no problem!!! Geof

Ya! we had one put a +or- dimension on a building plan one time.
Or they think they are a civil engineer and design a parking lot were the water would have had to run up hill to get to the drainage structure.

-
Back