Happy Birthday "cosgig"

-

blu340dart

MoBro. Inc.
Reaction score
I want to wish a Happy 50th Birthday to my Bro "Cosgig." He is one special brother as he is my partner in crime in the Mopar community,my best friend and confidant with life in general. I love you Bro and lets have some fun this weekend at the Nats!! P.S. no tickets to the Heath police ball this year:D

Happy Birthday! Hope to see you at the show.

Happy birthday Geof!! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!! Lookin forward to meeting you this weekend!! (Amongst many it here members!) God bless!!!

Whooooooa! Happy Birthday cosgig!!!

You didn't Tony, its not till tomorrow!! Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!! Nothing like getting the party started early!!! :)

Well, if we're starting it early we might as well carry it through the weekend and party at the Nats!! :D

:eek:ccasion: Happy 50th Geof !!! Make it special :)

oh yea .....if the day wasn't special before, it is now that I know who is having a BDAY :evil3::D:D

Attachments

• icecream_cake.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 241
I really hope Mr. Geof sir takes this as a compliment because that is what it is. But since I have come to know who he is through this web site, I cant help but imagine him to be like someone we all might of seen before.

Like Ned Flanders.

I say that because Ned Flanders is a great family man, very sensitive to people's feelings unlike his wacky neighbor Homer. (typical guy)

Ned is also smart and neat. And all around a good guy.

That is why when I read Mr. Geof's posts or PMs, I read them with the Ned Flanders' voice in my head.

So happy dang diggly birthday :D couldn't help it

Attachments

• gchZZB150-4Fr.gif
    9 KB · Views: 811
  • 28128964.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,040
  • 200_s.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 328
Happy birthday Geof. I hope you have a goodun.

Cosgig / Geof Fabo guy : Happy B - day. I'm envious,I would love a GTX..

-
Back