Happy Birthday Jim Harvard!

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday @jimharvard! Hope it's a goodun!
DOLLY.jpg

Happy Birthday Brother Jim Now dust that sweet Barracuda off and take it for a ride they're calling for 67 degrees today

IMG_2888.JPG

THANK YOU for the nice thoughts and cool meme's!! i've been working on a friend's 68 GTX for this summer's cruises - he's going to park it beside my 68 Barracuda at the car cruises if he gets it done!

Happy Birthday Brother Jim Now dust that sweet Barracuda off and take it for a ride they're calling for 67 degrees today

View attachment 1716057465
Thank you Ron for the nice words and the "Great pic"!! i'm looking forward to "power-shifting" that new Hurst Comp Plus i just installed in my "Formula S" that you grabbed a pic of above. i've also trying out a "new look" of Cooker red-line tires and factory "painted" wheels. i have my 50 year high school reunion this summer (one year late, class of 1972) and i'm taking my Barracuda to the event. my car above is an EXACT recreation of the car i drove all through high school - the car was "new" back then.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER JIM!!!!!!!
hey!! thank you for your kind words. i had a good day today - i installed a new Hurst Comp Plus shifter in my 68 Formula S along with an ORIGINAL "first generation" Hurst "Reverse Lock-out" with the round red ball. it takes me back to my 1970 street racing days.

hey!! thank you for your kind words. i had a good day today - i installed a new Hurst Comp Plus shifter in my 68 Formula S along with an ORIGINAL "first generation" Hurst "Reverse Lock-out" with the round red ball. it takes me back to my 1970 street racing days.
MAN, Thank You! That put a Big Ol Grin on my Face!!!!!!! That's cool as a Cucumber! Outta the Fridge!

-
Back