-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgronewold

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ISO Hedman Headers 78500. I am wanting to try these on a 1964 Plymouth Barracuda w/318, no power steering. I know they are not listed to fit this model, but I am currently running 1968 340 manifolds w/o any issues (but an exhaust leak at the flange...). Any assistance, thoughts, comment, concerns, etc, etc... Let me know if anyone has anything. Thanks.

They wont work but can be modified. We had a member who modified the driver's side one to fit. The passenger's side one drops in. The number one tube on the driver's side has to be removed from the collector and relocated to merge with the number 3 tube I believe it is to avoid the gearbox.

If your going to invest in headers why not buy the best..TTI'S..why buy headers your going to have to modify as described above and in the end they'll still hang too low as all the others banging off everything in the road..

If your going to invest in headers why not buy the best..TTI'S..why buy headers your going to have to modify as described above and in the end they'll still hang too low as all the others banging off everything in the road..

You are not familiar with that part number. They are shorty headers.

You are not familiar with that part number. They are shorty headers.

Ok..but as you stated you need to modify them..why spend good money on headers then have to take them apart to get them to work=waste of money..waste of time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back