subcom

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
$550 + Shipping. PayPal only please.

These will fit your Early A 63-66 Darts and Valiants with a small block. Brand new in ceramic coat, these go for close to $1000.00.

I bought these brand new, painted. I had them blasted and professionally ceramic coated. I used them on my car very briefly when I was running N/A for about a year. My car only gets driven once a month, to the track and back. I recently went turbo and no longer need them. They are scratched and scuffed in a few places but would clean up easily. No rust, no dings.

You can see pics of them and the install I did in the following thread.
EARLY A body hooker header install P/N 5208 UPDATE!

header-5-jpg.1714677866.jpg

manual steering no fenderwell cuts?
If so how is fit with manual trans?

Thanks dave

hi do you still have the headers,,what are you asking,,or should I say whats the best you could do on these,thanks,,i have 65 dart, 360,,4 speed

Hello. Yes, I still have them. $550.00. Send me a PM if interested. Thank you.

Hello. Yes, I still have them. $550.00. Send me a PM if interested. Thank you.
hi,whats the best you would take for them,,iam from Canada and right now the money exchange is killing us,,i do have a US shipping address though,,Maine 04619 thanks ( I didn't see the 550 before when I ask,,there was a guy right on top of that for you though !! lol

hi,whats the best you would take for them,,iam from Canada and right now the money exchange is killing us,,i do have a US shipping address though,,Maine 04619 thanks ( I didn't see the 550 before when I ask,,there was a guy right on top of that for you though !! lol
I sent you a PM. Thank you.

Still available. These can be installed with minimal fender well butchery.

image-jpg.1714724503.jpg

image-jpg.1714779519.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back