Hellcat charger!!

-
I sure wish that Dart SRT4 would show its awd 300hp face..

notice the guys bitching about the looks and it being a four door, are the same guys that whined and cried about the challenger hellcat lol. I for one love the looks of the new charger. Who gives a $hit that it has 4 doors. Get over it! A two door charger is a thing of the past. We should all be thankful fiat is building record breaking cars that are actually somewhat affordable, and kick the bowtie and blue oval boys straight to the curb. Man i cannot wait until hybrid bullshit takes over. Imagine the crying!

x2

I hate the looks of the lower line 2015 chargers but they look pretty good with all the srt styling on em! But what I'd REALLY want is a 2011-2014 Charger with a hellcat and the SRT stylings!!

But come on guys... The hellcat Challenger is the fastest, most powerful STOCK muscle car EVER!! And now the charger is the fastest, most powerful sedan IN THE WORLD and y'all are still bitching??? Seriously?? Slam me all you want about what I'm about to say, Idc! But I for one am LOVING this fiat/Chrysler partnership!!! They brought the Viper back, the Cummins trucks are better than they've ever been, and say what you want but they have the best American performance cars available right now!! Sure they ruined the Dart name and the chargers a 4 door, but look at all the POSITIVES that have come out of this!! Sheesh!!!

Ok... I'll calm down now...

I back you up 100%. You haters need to wake the F up and smell the coffee. Ohhhh it looks like a Dart, ohhhh it has 4 doors ohhhh it would smoke anything I own! Go buy one, or at least test drive one. Guarantee you can't peel the smile off your face for a month! Embrace what you have been given and STFU!!

:thumbup:
I back you up 100%. You haters need to wake the F up and smell the coffee. Ohhhh it looks like a Dart, ohhhh it has 4 doors ohhhh it would smoke anything I own! Go buy one, or at least test drive one. Guarantee you can't peel the smile off your face for a month! Embrace what you have been given and STFU!!

:thumleft:

I think it's time for Dodge to take their game back to NASCAR...

Would you rather take your 2 snot nose pissing and moaning kids and your old bitching haggard wife on a road trip in the FOUR DOOR 707HP charger? Or in your lame *** soul crushing mini van? Give me the four door! This thing is going to save lives. One family man at a time!

I love it. I would consider this over the Challenger since I have 2 kids. I still like the Challenger though.

:cheers:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Sir i agree with you 100% as a owner of a 06 R/T Charger Daytona that goes like stink i will never afford a hellcat with over twice the snort of the 5.7 Hemi it would be nice to dream though. One thing about opinions every one has one . Bob

'cept it still ain't a musclecar.

How's it not a muscle car? Sure it's bigger than the mustakes and crapmaro's but they're PONY cars, not muscle cars! In my personal opinion the challenger LOOKS more like and muscle car and now obviously has more muscle under the hood than the pony cars! Therefore I come to the following conclusion.... Challenger = Muscle car

if I could rapp all the comfort ,techolagy ,handling and horse power in a 65 barracuda
make the motor compartment 3 inches wider to accept headers and some wider tires under the back I would still take the old school look with todays technalagy ,707 hpr I would be in heaven . not much into the cookie cuter cars the are making nowdays , ut they are comfortable

I love the Charger Hellcat. The fastest four door family sedan in the world? LOL, it's awesome.
And I absolutely love my 2013 Charger R/T. Best car I've ever owned. Funny, everything that people hate about it is what I like. I like that it has four doors since it is my daily driver and I have lots of kids and equipment to haul around. I like that it's heavy (it's solid feeling and hugs the road like a dream.) I like that it runs high 13's bone stock. All the hating on it doesn't bother me a bit, as it makes me smile every single time I drive it.

That looks a hell of a lot better than the stupid 'bad boy' moronic headlights that have been on the Charger since they started making the 4 door. Those things just look plain stupid. Whoever the idiot styler was on the 4 door in general seemed to go out of his way to slap a whole lot of ugly all over that car - ugly lines, the goofy B pillar curves, the door creases, and those moronic headlights - bleech! The best thing they ever did to the current charger was to change the rear tail lights. But they should have started at the front of the car.

Worlds fastest 4 door sedan at 204 MPH - also making a pursuit car

http://blog.caranddriver.com/americas-next-cop-model-bad-***-2015-dodge-charger-pursuit-unveiled/

Oh when your smoking the tires I think they said they are $175.00 each

Nobody's gotten personal or said anything hateful to those who like the car. So why is it necessary for you to do it? The "haters" have just as much right to voice their opinions as you. No need to go on the attack. That makes your position look pretty weak.

How's it not a muscle car? Sure it's bigger than the mustakes and crapmaro's but they're PONY cars, not muscle cars! In my personal opinion the challenger LOOKS more like and muscle car and now obviously has more muscle under the hood than the pony cars! Therefore I come to the following conclusion.... Challenger = Muscle car

I like this car and I'm not hating on it. I would drive one in a second.

That being said, how IS this a muscle car?

Muscle cars were light, affordable, and had big power. This had the power but it's not by any means small or affordable. I used a calculator once that showed what $60,000 in today's money would be in 1970. Turned out to be around 9,000. My grandfather got a house and five acres of land for 18,000 in 1969. Not only is this car unaffordable by today's standards for the normal hot rodder but could you imagine a 9000 car in 1969.

These companies are trying to recreate the old super muscle cars of the 60's. They offer stupid high prices for stupid high power with stupid low production numbers. Suckers by cars like this and the Shelby gt 1000 and what ever chevys big hp car is. They think one day they will sell for the same numbers as Shelby super snakes or wing cars or super stock cars. Sorry to burst your big fat money bubble but that isn't the case. Those cars are extreamly valuable because their purpose was extreamly original. They were not trying to recreate something that had already been done.

As much as it pains me to say this; ricers are the muscle cars of today. They are DIRT cheap, light, and some are damn fast. Plus it was a completely new movement.

It has nothing to do with brands or name badges. It has everything to do with the price and appeal to the upcoming generation.

I think it look's awesome! i'm sure someone will say ( Can it go around corner's) where i live we don't have many roundy corner's,straight road's mostly.So 700+ h.p is fine by me!

Notice the guys bitching about the looks and it being a four door, are the same guys that whined and cried about the Challenger Hellcat lol. I for one love the looks of the new Charger. Who gives a $hit that it has 4 doors. Get over it! A two door Charger is a thing of the past. We should all be thankful FIAT is building record breaking cars that are actually somewhat affordable, and kick the bowtie and blue oval boys straight to the curb. Man I cannot wait until hybrid bullshit takes over. Imagine the crying!

I NEVER said anything against the Chally, I think THAT one is great, (I'd KILL just to own one, ANY ONE of the new ones!) -I wounldn't care if it had a V-6 in it, the looks to it are GREAT and the Hell Cat offering well thats the whole balla wax! -YEP, I'll take one please!

Charger looked "OK", it grew on me from the old one to the first newest one, to what they're showing now tho is nothing to have a "Charger" badge on it, not even deserving of the name....

Nobody's gotten personal or said anything hateful to those who like the car. So why is it necessary for you to do it? The "haters" have just as much right to voice their opinions as you. No need to go on the attack. That makes your position look pretty weak.
Oh come on man, let's not reach here. I never got personal or hateful. I simply stated the facts. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have any idea what to do with 707 horsepower.
I like this car and I'm not hating on it. I would drive one in a second.

That being said, how IS this a muscle car?

Muscle cars were light, affordable, and had big power. This had the power but it's not by any means small or affordable. I used a calculator once that showed what $60,000 in today's money would be in 1970. Turned out to be around 9,000. My grandfather got a house and five acres of land for 18,000 in 1969. Not only is this car unaffordable by today's standards for the normal hot rodder but could you imagine a 9000 car in 1969.

These companies are trying to recreate the old super muscle cars of the 60's. They offer stupid high prices for stupid high power with stupid low production numbers. Suckers by cars like this and the Shelby gt 1000 and what ever chevys big hp car is. They think one day they will sell for the same numbers as Shelby super snakes or wing cars or super stock cars. Sorry to burst your big fat money bubble but that isn't the case. Those cars are extreamly valuable because their purpose was extreamly original. They were not trying to recreate something that had already been done.

As much as it pains me to say this; ricers are the muscle cars of today. They are DIRT cheap, light, and some are damn fast. Plus it was a completely new movement.

It has nothing to do with brands or name badges. It has everything to do with the price and appeal to the upcoming generation.
They aren't trying to recreate anything. They are setting the bar. And a high one at that. You cannot compare the Hellcat's to the old muscle. Plain and simple. It's apples to oranges. These cars are the NEW muscle cars, and simply blow away anything ever built "from the factory" for street use thus far. Go back to 1970. When a Hemi was a $800 option. Most people couldn't afford that, and went with the cheaper 440. Same applies today. That's why there were so few Hemi cars, hence the money they pull now. It really pisses me off that I need to defend Mopar, especially on a Mopar dedicated site. People ***** and complain that we haven't had a rear wheel drive car for so many years, but yet when we are graced with a BADASS example, we still cry. Fuckin$ stupid. Bring back the K car!! Please, pretty please!!!

It really pisses me off that I need to defend Mopar, especially on a Mopar dedicated site. People ***** and complain that we haven't had a rear wheel drive car for so many years, but yet when we are graced with a BADASS example, we still cry. Fuckin$ stupid. Bring back the K car!! Please, pretty please!!!

Exactly how I feel...

Oh come on man, let's not reach here. I never got personal or hateful. I simply stated the facts. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have any idea what to do with 707 horsepower.

No I'm not reachin. I called it like "I" saw it. You're right. I probably wouldn't know what to do with 707 HP, but I'd figure it out pretty quick.

I like the new Challenger. I think it's great Chrysler finally did it again. But how many of you same people were denouncing Fiat after the take over? Look at yall now. Looks like Fiat ended up being a good thing.......like many of us said was possible. Why argue about it? It's a good thing.

Regarding the Charger. I've always loathed it. I cannot stand the Magnum. That's all the Charger is, a Magnum sedan. I'm just not a four door guy. Never have been. Why can't we just have two different opinions and leave it at that?

-
Back