Hello Everyone

-

LaurieFSU

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm the wife of MoparMuscleGuy. I really enjoy this hobby and look forward to reading your posts. Thanks, Laurie:hello2:

I can only hope that the FSU stands for the one and only Florida State Uiversity. Always good to see another Nole8)
Either way welcome to the site

Good to see more ladies and wife's jump in that really enjoy this hobby
Welcome Laurie :happy10: My wife jumps in every know and then and my two son's :happy10: Looking forward to your post's and stories about MoparMuscleGuy :cheers:

Hello and welcome aboard. Did you yourself geta Mopar?

Is there really any other FSU? Yes, I am a '91 Nole. Thanks!

Being from the West Coast, my first thought was Fresno State University (who we spanked in the '87 Raisin Bowl). Go SJSU Spartans!

Whoops ... sorry ... got carried away ... welcome to FABO Laurie!

Good to see more ladies and wife's jump in that really enjoy this hobby
Welcome Laurie :happy10: My wife jumps in every know and then and my two son's :happy10: Looking forward to your post's and stories about MoparMuscleGuy :cheers:

Thanks! I really enjoy the cars, especially as something to do with my husband and son.
Oh, the stories I could tell......!

Welcome to FABO!It,s great to see more ladies enjoying the hobby!Great family outings,car shows,cruises.8)

Thanks! No, I do not have my "own" MOPAR yet but we have a 74 Dart Swinger that we all enjoy. We're looking to add to the garage soon, maybe a convertible this time.

Hi Laurie welcome!! Gotta love it when the wife wants to go topless!!!

-
Back