Hello from north Florida! Looking for more Mopar buddies in the sunshine state!

-

Super/Stockish

Driven hard and put away wet
Reaction score
Here is my 74/68 Dart that is my daily driver, its a small block car with a 69' Roadrunner A833 and a 68' GTX 8-3/4. I have other B and E body cars as well.

20240414_141758.jpg

CCleaning house. Let me know

Cleaning house. Let me know if you need anything.
Well, if you came here only to sell some stuff, proceeded to the want ad section! Don’t sit here in court everybody! Just put up an ad.

Live Oak, right next to Lake City.
I'm right up the road from you near the Crossroads Motorplex go-cart track, just south of Jennings and about 20 minutes north of Live Oak. We need to cross paths, I'll send you a pm with my cell #!

Welcome to FABO!

I just moved to the Emerald Coast. Currently living in Fort Walton Beach. But my Barracuda is still in Georgia until we sell our house

We used to live in Pensacola when I was in the Navy, loved it. What is the emerald Coast?

I think they call from Pamama City Beach to Pensacola Beach the Emerald Coast because the water is a greenish color and the sand is white.

Many folks call it the "Redneck Rivera". :D

Thank you for your service! I was stationed at Biloxi in the Air Force many years ago. Now I'm working at Hurlburt Field Air Force Base.

I think they call from Pamama City Beach to Pensacola Beach the Emerald Coast because the water is a greenish color and the sand is white.

Many folks call it the "Redneck Rivera". :D

Thank you for your service! I was stationed at Biloxi in the Air Force many years ago. Now I'm working at Hurlburt Field Air Force Base.
Ditto

-
Back