Hello from Saskatchewan

-

Clelan

Inferno Red Duster
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi. I am a long time 4x4 guy that just bought a 74 Duster. Finding this site was great, there seems to be a great deal of info and knowledge here.

The car that I bought has a 360 LA, 727, 8 3/4 with 3.21 sure grip. The body needs work, The interior is fair, needs front seats and a dash pad, but the drive train seems strong, and that is why I bought this car.

My trucks are an 89 ram 1/2 ton short box with 35" tires, and a stock 03' Quad cab 4x4 Hemi.

web 1.jpg

Welcome aboard. Ya have any close up pictures?

welcome aboard 89on35s. your duster looks pretty good to me. nice to have you on board. lots of great info on here.......

89on35s said:
You don't want to get too close, It's kinda rough.

Hey, welcome to the site fellow westerner. There's a few of us out there in radio land and believe me there are quite a few guys that had A bodies a lot rougher than yours (including mine) over the years and some brought them back to show room and some didn't. That's part of the fun in doing what ever you want. :evil2:

Welcome to the site. You're right about the knowledge and info that can be found here. Look forward to your posts.

Nice car,with nice folk's for neighbor's. :notworth:
got to love Canada. Go mopar :thumblef:
Hello from Arkansas

-
Back