Hello

-

76AspenGirl

Reaction score
Excited to become a member here. My name is Lynn and I drive a 1976 Aspen. Really hoping to seek some advice to help me with my old girl. Looking forward to chatting with some of you:)

Hello hello hello!

Do you have any pictures to post?

Welcome! How about posting some photos? We love photos!! And a few details such as what engine, tranny etc..........

Welcome Lynn! This site will have way more traffic then the other's a far as general Mopar talk. Enjoy your Aspen and we're here to help. :thumbrig:

I grew up in Maryland just outside of DC. I loved my many cruises up to the west...It's beautiful country. Well, 3 seasons out of the year at least...:D

Welcome to FABO!
Lots of great people here.
Chat room? yeah there is a chat room here, but i for one never get on it.
I could talk for days, i just never think of it..........
How about some pics of your car?

Welcome Lynn, just post what you need/want and between all the members here you should find what you need/want or info where to get it or how to get it done lol!! Post some pics of your car!

Welcome to the gang from those of us here in Ft Worth, TX..

Bruce

Welcome Lynn. I am just a little North of you. You will find this as one of the most helpful sites out there. Tell us about your Aspen.

Nice! You don't see the '76's that often, mostly just '77 and later. You're lucky. I had a '76 Aspen R/T that had the "perforated vinyl" seats in white, which looks so '70s to me, and is unique to that year as it was dropped for '77.

We're really going to need some pics and details of this Aspen!

Welcome!

-
Back