Help make this go viral please....

-
Rob, make sure to get the kitten food for him. It has more nutrients that they need to grow and heal.

The vet recommended that I did that with Fabo kitten instead of give her milk to heal her broken bones. He said the extra nutrients in the kitten food is good enough and wouldn't give her the runs...

Glad to see he's getting better and is attached to you...

Yeah we got the Ingles brand wet kitten food for him. Vet says it will fatten him right on up. He's eatin like a pig too. We have pulled more tar and gravel off him that the vet could not get. They said as time goes on it will be easier to come off and it is. Only problem is, as we pull it off, it pulls off scab. So, we only do a little at a time because we know it hurts. It has to come off though.

Rob, I just sent something in todays mail for Scruffy. Nice of you & your wife to help the little fellow :thumbup:

Rob, I just sent something in todays mail for Scruffy. Nice of you & your wife to help the little fellow :thumbup:

Thank you so much. It is much appreciated. We are actually using two vets to try to help cost down. One is a down home country vet that we use for shots and Rx's and the other he is going to this week for in depth X-Rays and some blood work.

Could you soften up the tar with a little baby oil? I'm sure it wouldn't hurt him.

We've been doing just that and it does help, but it still pulls skin and scab off so we are only doing a little at a time. Honestly, it's funny because he protests VERY little. I think he knows we are helping him.

We've been doing just that and it does help, but it still pulls skin and scab off so we are only doing a little at a time. Honestly, it's funny because he protests VERY little. I think he knows we are helping him.

They do know. Animals are pretty amazing. He's going to be your close buddy for life!

They do know. Animals are pretty amazing. He's going to be your close buddy for life!

I agree with this 100%. When we found Fabo, she was a feral kitten, but she knew she was injured and needed help. Otherwise, I don't think she would have come near us.

I agree with this 100%. When we found Fabo, she was a feral kitten, but she knew she was injured and needed help. Otherwise, I don't think she would have come near us.

Survival instincts... Sometimes I see humans, with less common sense....

They sure do know.

Ours seem to come up and say "I need you to notice this..." "...tick I just picked up." or "...burr in my tail", etc.

Scuff found the box of cat toys. He is feelin better.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wBWeMt_3SZk[/ame]

That is very heart warming to see him feeling better and enjoying himself. Hope to see more videos of Scruff.

Ugh. Why do people have to have so much hate?

Cool video, thanks for posting it Rob.

Scruff is looking much better...

Scuff found the box of cat toys. He is feelin better.

Hahahahahaha, damn good to see, :D,

Fair warning... there is a down side, i.e, all the dead 'trophys' laid at Ya'lls
feet in the house, (birds, rats, lizards, bugs, small snakes, etc etc etc ),

Scruff's gotta Home now, You & the Wifey need to realize Your just
subletting from Him.

Lol.

Nice job Dr. RRR!:prayer:

We are workin on him. He is still a little slow and a little sore but I think he is going to be ok. Probably won't get a chance to get him to the other vet this week though so that will be next week. I will let yall know what they say, but so far it looks good to us.

Another Scruffdate. He got the green light from the other vet. His x rays look like everything is healing good. He has already grown some. He is constantly into something. Glad we have a big basket of cat toys. Here are some pictures I took tonight.

I reposted the picture of his face the first night we got him. Pretty big improvement!

Attachments

• SCRUFF6.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 160
  • SCRUFF7.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 168
  • SCRUFF8.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 162
  • SCRUFF FACE.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 166
He's looking much better...

I love the look in his eyes in the first picture. (He looks like he's planning some mischief... LOL!)...

-
Back