Help make this go viral please....

-
He's looking much better...

I love the look in his eyes in the first picture. (He looks like he's planning some mischief... LOL!)...

He is that....all the time. Mischief is fast becoming his middle name.

He's doing real good. A little more scab comes off everyday. I gotta go to workin a little bit but I will post some new pitchers when I get home tonight.

Just watched the video of Scruff playin'. Good to see he's doing good. I hope you got what we sent you, hope it helped. He knows he has a home and family. Take care.:coffee2:

Just watched the video of Scruff playin'. Good to see he's doing good. I hope you got what we sent you, hope it helped. He knows he has a home and family. Take care.:coffee2:

We sure did, thank you! Your wife's note was epic.

Here are the latest pitchers. The injury on his belly and chest is almost completely healed.

Attachments

• SCRUFF FACE.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 357
  • SCRUFF CHEST.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 352
Another Scruffdate. He just keeps getting better. All the rough scab now is gone from everywhere. He is coming right along.

He's amazingly "cooperative" for what he's been through. lol

Attachments

• SCRUFF8.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 318
  • SCRUFF7.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 335
  • SCRUFF6.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 312
  • SCRUFF5.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 329
  • SCRUFF4.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 323
  • SCRUFF3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 304
  • SCRUFF2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 327
  • SCRUFF1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 327
I am glad to see he is doing better. I would still like to find the piece of ---- that could do this to an animal. Keep us posted on his health and if we can help we will.:coffee2:

He's looking real good!

Hopefully the fur will cover the scar in time...

Well, I think he is officially "not a kitten" anymore. He is getting big.

Attachments

• SCRUFF BIG.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 289
Glad to see he's putting on some weight. Good to see him coming along. Keep the updates coming. Take good care of him.:coffee2:

Another Scruffdate. I think this proves he is well and spoiled. lol

Attachments

• SCRUFF CRAPPED.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 259
Another Scruffdate. I think this proves he is well and spoiled. lol

He looks great Rob!!! :cheers:

Asleep, belly up, with a grin on his face between you and Kitty... He's definitely happy, relaxed, and trusts you two.... :D

He found his suckers and he knows it.... :twisted: :D :glasses7:

-
Back