Helping FABO members Race - NNN - FABO Meet and Greet?

-
Ok @67/6barracuda gave you a shout out on my community post. Subbed with both my channels. If you have the $ to register John Wilburn willhave you on the list for the #noname500 and that helps as the community will sub as well. Could get you an easy 100 subs.
@rumblefish360 I am subbed up on both channels and will do a community post in a couple days as well.
@75slant6 I will be doing the same for you.

Last edited:
Why thank you very much there Stephen!

I don’t think much about how many subs I’ll get…. But since I’m building an engine for the FABO engine challenge and one for the ‘73/‘74 Duster, the 5.9…. Might as well show case it.

If all the guys here would post their first name and the channel name we can sub them.

It gets confusing if we don’t all know each other by first names and what channel is exactly yours.

TIA
Hi Tia lol

Thanks Stephen! I sub’d to yours awhile back as well. I’m looking forward to seeing that Valiant Effort build

Thanks Stephen! I sub’d to yours awhile back as well. I’m looking forward to seeing that Valiant Effort build
I am as well, the boys are going to get their hands real dirty on that one. I am loving that they are getting a taste for old cars and that they have some great guys to bring them into the fun. Helps to be around like minded people that are helping them realize that they can do it. Daddy telling you that you can do it only goes so far. Hearing it from the rest is priceless.

I'm gonna try to go. Figure I have 6 months to build the car and a month to sort out the bugs before I drive it from Nevada to Missouri. 64 Valiant wagon, pulling the Slant Six and replacing it with a budget built 360.

Congratulations! That's a nice car! Honestly if I was you, I'd take it with the slanter! You don't need to be fast to attend the event. Just go as you are. Work toward your goal of doing up a slant 6 car and enjoy that. The way I see it, it's more about the fun you will have than the time you will run! Either way, fetewwn the FABO family and the NNN crew we are all here to help any way we can!

Cley

Congratulations! That's a nice car! Honestly if I was you, I'd take it with the slanter! You don't need to be fast to attend the event. Just go as you are. Work toward your goal of doing up a slant 6 car and enjoy that. The way I see it, it's more about the fun you will have than the time you will run! Either way, fetewwn the FABO family and the NNN crew we are all here to help any way we can!

Cley
"You don't need to be fast to attend the event....... "

I proved that last year :D

Congrats on getting off of your butt to participate in doing YouTube and setting a goal for the NNN event. I’d follow the advice above and just make a reliable car and never worry about speed or looks.

I have not thrown in the hat for the NNN event. I’m just screwing around on YT. Setting a dead line for myself to make that event is not in my plan. I’ll just be happy to get a car up and running. If it should fall to pace that’s it’s available for such an event, I’d call it ether luck or just more honestly, the way the cookie crumbled.

Hey guys, a really cool local utuber near me did a feature on my car and now I'm up to 452 subscribers.

Cley

-
Back