Helping out the wife

-

Dartn440

Reaction score
So my wife has been having fun in the cars at parades, charity events, and the like. She volunteers for an organization that tries to raise money for PTSD with pin up work. She is not a professional at this, but enjoys it. She has entered into a an online Facebook site contest to try and win some exposure. She entered in very late and is way behind....vote Gigi Maree! The scoring rules are attached and her image in photos....I am not able to get a direct link on here. Thanks FABO....

Perfectly Pinned Up | Facebook

Look for the link to March pin up contest!

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

Yep she's pretty. Kinda wish the ladies would still dress like that today. Can't vote either. I don't do FB. Sorry.

Can't vote, don't faceplant but if I could I would. You are a lucky guy, she is a ten!

Thank you. She is a great mother to the six kids, understands me, holds me when I wake up having nightmares, and supports me in this insane hobby. I am blessed.

Liked it !! How could I not vote for her, as she has the same exact name as my daughter. Whats even as crazy, is my mom lives next town over in Pinehurst.

-
Back