Hi am john

-

87shadow

Reaction score
i am john im 21 years old i own a 1987 dodge shadow with a 2.2 turbo motor.
jamison "dodgepower" told me about the site. i have not been seen because
i have been working and studying for my learners permit. i would really like to get more into this site, so if someone could help me out i would really appreciate that.

Help with what? The permit...your on your own kid. Anything else... I'm an old schooler, but if I can help, I will.

Welcome aboard!

Jump on in and enjoy John :cheers:
We have some of the best of the best great tec's here and some good folks to help you along, Take a look around and learn this user friendly site.
Glad to have you on board

Welcome to FABO John, if you pull that 2.2 out and drop a 340 in you`ll get a lot more help around here. :-D

Welcome aboard, John! It took me awhile to figure the site out, now I just go to 'today's posts' and look for threads that are interesting. Maybe soon you will acquire your own a-body...but that is not a prerequisite for spending time in this great place!

Hey, John! Glad to see you on FABO! I'll give you a hint- I'm about the size of a door, and you like to come up to polish your rifleman skills! I'll add you to my buddy list, ask Jamison how. Welcome, you already know you always have my help, if you need it.

Help with what? The permit...your on your own kid. Anything else... I'm an old schooler, but if I can help, I will.

Welcome aboard!

Nah, I'll help him with his learner's permit (and so will his dad...):-D But for those 2.2ers out there and anyone with more "new school" knowledge he might be tapping your brain.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard kid!
A turbo Shadow huh? Fun little cars. I've had several regular and turbo 2.2 in my life. Kinda wish they were still plentiful around here but the rust bug has all but killed them off.
You'll get good at head gaskets and timing belts with those, but never fear, they are pretty easy to work on. Get yourself a Dart or something when you get a chance as back up.

-
Back