Hobbies other than cars?

-
Machining, old Harley Davidson big twins and backwoods camping. I have a milling machine and lathe in my garage at home. I have made all sorts of stuff over the years with them. I have seven Harley's. Five are in various stages of build. One will hit the road this summer to join the the other two that I ride. Been collecting Harley parts for 25 years.

I am a border line fanatic when it comes to veggie gardening ramenth. Pretty much exclusively grow the heirloom varieties. Was composting before it became "cool". The first thing I do when I get home from work (before even going in the house) is hit the gardens. It just calms me right down....my own sort of therapy.

Pat

I grew up composting, 40 years ago! I too grow heirloom varieties, and I try hard to find others to infect with my love of gardening! I also find my garden therapeutic. My other hobby is designing pieces of equipment I think would be handy, like a car trailer that kneels so you do not need ramps.

Fighting! Lol jk ive never been in a real fight in my life. but i am im in the process of learning brazilian jui jitsu, muay tai, and boxing. I think its a good thing to want to learn to fight for fun and excersise but not have the urge to fight for the hell of it if that makes sense? Also enjoy weight lifting, guns, building things, and making money ;)

Nice!!!!!!! I've been training Gracie Jiu-Jitsu for eleven years and it's been a great journey.

As for myself ranching, Jiu-Jitsu, and working on tractors are my side hobbies.

anything with wheels on it. including putting a boat motor on my red wagon, dont ask why. haha

8f49eb3d.jpg

10127fb4.jpg

835c3b4d.jpg

HPIM0349.jpg

960bd58a.jpg

79cdec21.jpg

f6367fae.jpg

photo22.jpg

I've got a few hobbies. Problem is, there are enough hours in the day or enough days in the week!

Here's my latest interest: Beer. That's 20 gallons of an ESB clone brewing from the other night for the upcoming holiday.

Since keepig him alive takes interest and attention, this is my 4 month old doberman. These are a bit of a handful to raise, but so much fun.

Maybe pics would help.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1341024206220.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 216
  • ResizedImage_1339781443450.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 227
I do woodwork which I learned from my grandfather (Master Carpenter) who recently passed away and we would build all types of things for his 100x100 woodworking shop. Also used to clean, shoot and rebuild stocks for his rifles and pistols. Also a few knives
I will post pics when I get back from vacation on the 9th.

Fighting! Lol jk ive never been in a real fight in my life. but i am im in the process of learning brazilian jui jitsu, muay tai, and boxing. I think its a good thing to want to learn to fight for fun and excersise but not have the urge to fight for the hell of it if that makes sense? Also enjoy weight lifting, guns, building things, and making money ;)
Next time your takeing a break from your car make me up about 2 grand....in small bills of coarse.

My wife calls me a hoarder?? Just because I search for and collect all kinds of antique stuff. Hmmff. Is that a hobby? :D

I am a border line fanatic when it comes to veggie gardening ramenth. Pretty much exclusively grow the heirloom varieties. Was composting before it became "cool". The first thing I do when I get home from work (before even going in the house) is hit the gardens. It just calms me right down....my own sort of therapy.

Pat

I grew up composting, 40 years ago! I too grow heirloom varieties, and I try hard to find others to infect with my love of gardening! I also find my garden therapeutic. My other hobby is designing pieces of equipment I think would be handy, like a car trailer that kneels so you do not need ramps.

Amazing how that works, isn't it? It's hard work, yet calming and therapeutic at the same time. Besides the tomatoes I especially enjoy the roses. Combating the aphids, the black spot, keeping 'em fertilized, keeping 'em pruned, and then watching them give the perfect bloom again and again.

That's awesome! My old guitar player had a purple Gibson Corvis. Never seen another until now. That's cool

5bf49eb3.jpg

Holy crap!!
Thanks for posting this because I never see one. If that's the set neck model, that's a Futura- which is even more rare than seeing a Corvus!

As much people crap on them for the looks, mine is my main guitar. I did put a Duncan Distortion in the bridge position. Should have done it a long time ago because it sounds really good!! The only real issue I have is neck dive...but a leather strap fixes it!!

Guns -Big effin Guns -keep your little cap {hand} guns, looking at a Savage 10/110 BA in either the 338 Lapau or Win 300 mag , the Rem 700 just isn't doing it for me anymore lol

Sounds like you're ready for a rocket launcher. :eek:)

Love to run the skinny water.........drinking beer in places kicker boats cant get to.........The black boat is my original build.......White one is the hot rod.

Attachments

• 129114153406778088%20(Small).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 129114154723131966%20(Small).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1391 (Small).JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1424 (Small).JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 178
My hobby is also Airboats
I have 4 of them but mine are all R/C airboats
the orange is a 3point hydro SI3 20 fox 25
the red one Sidewinder SS61 OS61
the green one is a Alligator Tour boat that has been widened and custom painted ST34

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 001.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC_6803.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 171
-
Back