How bout' them Cleveland Indians..

-
Blue jays fan here.. I have to admit what a series we have going on here..
Going to be a good one tonight. .
Best 2 words in sports
GAME SEVEN...

:)

Definitely a homer series. Hope its a tight one! Stros came to play and swing last night. Go Houston!
Blue jays fan here.. I have to admit what a series we have going on here..
Going to be a good one tonight. .
Best 2 words in sports
GAME SEVEN...

:)

Well the Dodgers are resting up there pitchers. Go Big Blue!!!!
1e67daa7f72bfba5d9086c885a3ea432.jpg

Not much of a game 7 for NY fans ..not to score 1 run must be devastating.

Last edited:
The only thing the Blowjays are swinging are each
Theeeee Astros Win AND the Yankee crickets are silent!

Silent NEVER...too bad there AERN'T any REAL Astro fans here just a bunch of hateful fans from other teams..congrats to my YANKEES you far far far overachived this season,picked to finish almost last in the division you ended up 2 games out of first,winning your wildcard game beating a Indians team that no one said you would and advancing to game 7 of the league championship..30+ other teams were home playing with themselves watching you..especially the Blowjays and their LOSER fans you know that dead last place team that was SUPPOSE to win the division..:rofl::rofl::rofl: not even close...YANKEES RULE ALWAYS WILL!!!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Silent NEVER...too bad there AERN'T any REAL Astro fans here just a bunch of hateful fans from other teams..congrats to my YANKEES you far far far overachived this season,picked to finish almost last in the division you ended up 2 games out of first,winning your wildcard game beating a Indians team that no one said you would and advancing to game 7 of the league championship..30+ other teams were home playing with themselves watching you..especially the Blowjays and their LOSER fans you know that dead last place team that was SUPPOSE to win the division..:rofl::rofl::rofl: not even close...YANKEES RULE ALWAYS WILL!!!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Haha, now since the Yankee's out I guess you'll have to be an Astros fan for a little bit? I don't usually follow baseball a whole lot during the regular season until the playoffs and that where you see the teams are playing hard and trying to be the best. The Yanks gave a real damn good run and made the Astros work hard to win this series.

Yeah, sucks the Yanks lost, but they are a young team that exceeded a lot peoples expectations and will be back to kick butt next year.

Congrats to the Astros, well played series and deserve the shot at the championship.

Hoping for a damn good World Series!

Yeah, sucks the Yanks lost, but they are a young team that exceeded a lot peoples expectations and will be back to kick butt next year.

Congrats to the Astros, well played series and deserve the shot at the championship.

Hoping for a damn good World Series!

Yeah I hope too it will be a good series. 2 teams that haven't been to the world series for who knows how long will be killing each other just to win.

Yep in the end the YANKMEES fell short. I hear yer handing out participation medals and Dutch rudders to the YANKMEES for such an unbelievable year. I am in such awe.
Maybe you can double down and chug some Brady gravy while handing out the Dutch rudders.
Yer the only loser in this entire thread, just like yer YANKMEES.
Patriots onesey a little snug today.
So much for saviour CC. More bar n buffet time for him lol
Oh I know I've asked this numerous times and you have NEVER answered...werent you banned before?? LMAO ****

Ahhhh, Chaaalie Morton, nice guy with great stuff when He's on. Kind of a head-case and the Bucs couldn't seem to get Him to stay in a "good place", like a light switch,
on one second off the next. Good for Him and wish Him success and a great series against the Dodgers.

I'll be rooting for the A.L. team..although I won't be watching only 1 team I follow..it'll be interesting seeing what the t.v. marketing sharing will be..all the baseball Gods wanted a Dodgers/Yankees series..not what we got:eek::eek::eek:

The underachievers overachieved, and it's the best story in baseball? Insert the Twins and you have the same story, regular season of course as we lost the 1 game playoff against the Yankee's. Big deal, they still lost so using your attitude towards yourself and your team, THEY SUCK!!! They didn't win the big one so they must be LOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRR'SSSSSSSS! Or something like that. One last time this season, with their payroll, they should DOMINATE each and every game, year in year out. Even with their postseason appearances, I'm still not impressed. My Twins are going to win it all next year!

The underachievers overachieved, and it's the best story in baseball? Insert the Twins and you have the same story, regular season of course as we lost the 1 game playoff against the Yankee's. Big deal, they still lost so using your attitude towards yourself and your team, THEY SUCK!!! They didn't win the big one so they must be LOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRR'SSSSSSSS! Or something like that. One last time this season, with their payroll, they should DOMINATE each and every game, year in year out. Even with their postseason appearances, I'm still not impressed. My Twins are going to win it all next year!

Dream on..Yankees are only going to get better..and don't hate the Yankees cause' they spend money maybe if the Twins did they may have won.as for spending money no one spent more then the Dodges which after the Astros BEAT them will go to show money don't buy championships...

Yankees Win..Theeee Yankeessssssss Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..Tanaka throws a shut out,so much for the Astros dominating pitcher:lol::lol:..GO YANKEES!!!

YANKEES LOSE! ,YANKEES LOSE!, YANKEES LOSE...! See 'ya later, BICYCLE REPAIRMAN.....

Great series so far. Probably go 7. Nice to see Houston win but LA winning wouldn't hurt my feelings any. Ex Jay Brendan Morrow in Dodgers bullpen.

Pretty crazy game 5. I watched til LA went up 7-4. Turned back to see it's 8-11 Houston. What a finish, these teams sure played a good one!

-
Back