How bout' them Cleveland Indians..

-
yeah, its getting ugly. Darvish complained about the texture of these "world series" balls. he picked one out blindfolded with some pre series balls. said it was affecting his slider.
Glad my wife's not seeing this, shes the big Dodger fan.

Where are the Yankees now..Watching the world series from home. They were a sub .500 team away! Even our lowly Angels beat you 4 of 6 times....OK, well see you next year I'm sure. :lol:

Yup, their home after going as far as game 7 in the league championship serie not bad for a team that was picked to finish almost last in their division finished 2 games out of first.glad I'm NOT a Blow Jays they were SUPPOSE to win the division but finished dead LAST:rofl::rofl:..remind me again how many rings those lowly Commiefornia teams have:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Congrats Astros giving the American League ANOTHER championship..oh well Dodgers like the Blue Jays fans say there's always next year..NOT.. they haven't won crap in TWENTY-FOUR years:rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Buh buh buh buh buh YANKMEES LOSE.....BUH BUH BUH YANKMEES LOST!!AGAIN!!
Hows the Dutch Rudders and the Brady gravy?? You full yet?
Dont forget to brush your teeth.....dont wanna kiss Tom with that mouth eh??

LOVE this ignore feature..don't have to see anything the mental midget Stevie boy from the north is saying...

Not just for Halloween or Sundays anymore eh?
Set a date yet?

the_future_mrs_tom_brady_classic_thong.jpeg

Congratulations to the Houston Astros, and to Chaaalie Morton "Ground Chuck", He got the win He should've had in the last game He started! Hope this gives Houston a
little spiritual boost right now while so many are putting their lives back together.

Congratulations to the Houston Astros, and to Chaaalie Morton "Ground Chuck", He got the win He should've had in the last game He started! Hope this gives Houston a
little spiritual boost right now while so many are putting their lives back together.
Thanks, the city is going bonkers right now......hasn't been this crazy since the Rockets won back in the 90's.

Wish I had found this earlier, but for the north of the border fans;

da1a685df120cf8a0b348e95e8c69876.jpg

Til next season when the Twins win!

There is one between the Yankees and Red Sox..and several between the YANKEES and other teams..right back at ya':icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU: DODGERS SUCK!! as much as the Blow Gays!!
you sir : Wouldn't know good sports , even if it bit you ,in the ***.

-
Back