Hurst scores again.

-
If GM is ging to buy them out or if they are going tits up will they really be able to offer such units? One of our local Dodge dealers closed that part of their operation and kept the ford and gm line. Talked to them yesterday about warranty work and they cant do any factory stuff but will be able to do the service. That sucks.

The big 3 are in deep mud and GM will not purchase Chrysler due to there $$$$ bleeding. And at a huge rate. It would make sense to purchase any compotion, but they can not pay there light bill and congress will not loan them the money.

By the reports from Ford and GM, they will not make it past next year unless they have money from the Goverment. Chrysler is now a privately owned company and doen't need to open it's books to the public or goverment (So long as they pay there taxes, bills or ask for a loan) and have not relaesed any info as far as I know.

If the Gov. doesn't loan Ford or GM money, and Chrysler is crutched by Cerberus' money from other sources, Chrysler, in theroy, could be the only American car comany left by next years end. IN THEORY.

How finacially power is Cerberus and willing to prep up Chysler rather than close it's doors and sell it off? Hold on tight gang, your cars value may yet sky rockect due to the companys dismise. Or will we survie? Time will tell.

I vote only car company left! LOL! HA ha ha ha.

On the Challenger issue, that Hurst addition is real nice. I hope I win a lotto for the race version!

The big 3 are in deep mud and GM will not purchase Chrysler due to there $$$$ bleeding. And at a huge rate. It would make sense to purchase any compotion, but they can not pay there light bill and congress will not loan them the money.

By the reports from Ford and GM, they will not make it past next year unless they have money from the Goverment. Chrysler is now a privately owned company and doen't need to open it's books to the public or goverment (So long as they pay there taxes, bills or ask for a loan) and have not relaesed any info as far as I know.

If the Gov. doesn't loan Ford or GM money, and Chrysler is crutched by Cerberus' money from other sources, Chrysler, in theroy, could be the only American car comany left by next years end. IN THEORY.

How finacially power is Cerberus and willing to prep up Chysler rather than close it's doors and sell it off? Hold on tight gang, your cars value may yet sky rockect due to the companys dismise. Or will we survie? Time will tell.

I vote only car company left! LOL! HA ha ha ha.

On the Challenger issue, that Hurst addition is real nice. I hope I win a lotto for the race version!
Most of what I have read recently, like the article below, indicates that GM and Ford are in more trouble than Chrysler.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...802000_pf.html

Does anyone know if the Hurst Chally is available to the peon public?

That is one beautiful car.......and I'll bet with a price tag to match. =P~

-
Back