I made it back home

-

ram45red

Reaction score
Made it back home last night. Surgery seamed to go well. Took about 6 hrs.Had to stay a couple more days than I wanted but it was expected.My king size bed sure a welcomed site to my big ole but.Time will only tell how much good it done but I can tell a big differance in somethings already. Pretty sore where they had to cut on me to get to spinal cord to put new shunt in especialy when I have to use arms to lift myself and roll wheelchair around. Haven't seen left leg this small in years. All the swelling is gone out of it. That alone is a big improvement. Go back in two weeks to get stiches out. Can't wait until stiches are out and bones grow back together so I can go wide open on therapy and projects that I have going on. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers. Sandy

Great news!! I hope you heal fast, take it easy and listen to your doctors :glasses7:

Glad to hear you are seeing improvement, prayers sent. You have a great attitude Sandy.

A speedy recovery to you brother!

Good morning Sandy, glad to hear things are moving forward for you and
on the mend, move slow and smart and stay strong.
Prayers for a good recovery so you can get back to life again soon.
Therapy will soon be here so keep us updated

Glad to hear you are home and surgery went well. I will pray that it continues to go well.

-
Back