I screwed up , have you?

-

daredevil

Reaction score
I sent a dude a set of 10 inch backing plates thinking they were big drum 11.Totally my f.u. and i sent him a complete refund once we discovered my oversight. Today the wrong part I shipped came back to me. Postage paid by sender.The guy I sent a wrong part to.You gotta love mopar guys. So i gotta set of 10 inch backing plates for an 8.75 for 30., so I can pay him back for postage. Dont fabo rock?

great, shows it pays to treat people the way you would want to be treated, Joe

are you selling them? what is the difference. i just picked up a b-body 8.75, and need backing plates for it. is it easier to get 10 inch drums or 11 inch?

let me know thanks dare devil

about screwing up, i did. i sold a set of rims, and figured the shipping wrong, and i had no money to put out of pocket, and had to wait till i had it . it was my fault, not the buyers'

Nope never happened to me, screw up that is. Ya see I have what is referred to as "Plausible Deniability" going for me which for the layman means that I can screw everything up but I'm such a good BS artist everyone will believe me.8)

Honest mistakes happen. Sounds like you made it right. It's somewhat refreshing in my book.

:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Attachments

• e38d65121f32629c582113148c90b352.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 205
at least it all worked out. I've screwed up a few times and got burned a few times because of it. but thats life i suppose. guys on here are really good people though.

Yes they are for sale. 40. to your door. Most people want the 2.5 for better braking. Drums are available new from rock auto (advance auto). I think they would be expensive to ship.

I sent a dude a set of 10 inch backing plates thinking they were big drum 11.Totally my f.u. and i sent him a complete refund once we discovered my oversight. Today the wrong part I shipped came back to me. Postage paid by sender.The guy I sent a wrong part to.You gotta love mopar guys. So i gotta set of 10 inch backing plates for an 8.75 for 30., so I can pay him back for postage. Dont fabo rock?
I bought a piece for my Stealth that holds the windshield washer hose to the underside of the hood. The guy charged me $5 for it, then when I got it I saw that he had spent over $8 on postage. So it cost him money to sell me that piece.
Stealth's a mopar too:)

Since we are on the subject of shipping stuff. There are no screw ups here. I just bought a set of doors off 68GTconvert . He has been working with me on the shipping details and has been great to talk too. If he is on here somewhere I just wanted to thank him for the great service he has given me during this transaction. I'm posting this so everyone of you know how great of a community FABO is. Show your support and if any of you know of someone who is honest and does there best to help out those around them such as daredevil,the dude he did buisness with and 68GTconvert, tell them how much you appreciate it.:cheers:

yes mopar people are the best,point,Mrmopartech,Scott he went out of his way to see a 69 Dart bumper that I was interested in.Well He bought it for me and then ship it to me today,This site rocks.

I sold a fella here some axle U-bolts. While packing them into a box, got a call, distracted, wife calls, phone call, the list goes on and on.

Get back into the garage, seal box up, send it out. Get a PM.....

DUDE! Are you kidding me? 1 U bolt? WTF!?!?!

I laff at it now, but when I went out side to look, there were the rest, sitting on the bench!

OMG! I can't beileve I sent him 1 U bolt! UGH!!!!!!

-
Back