3.58 stroke
4.030 bore

4.155 bore gasket
.062 gasket maybe smaller gasket
6.123 rods
6.00 piston volume

1.637 compression distance

Approx. Compression (@.030"):

Your better off with the Magnums and a thicker gasket than the one recomended to you in another post by a fella who has been there, done that and drives it daily.

He told you that his engine runs on 89 without problem. Why are you yet again insisting on beating your own drum into a nightmare build? You came here for advice. You red it and throw it away.
Then you come up with this?!?!?!
Both heads mentioned above are closed chambered heads. Why choke the engine with small ports?

You know what, this rant ends with;

Go on and do what you will, we told you so. Don't cry to us when you get a crappy performer. I'll skip answering you and your smarts.

small ports even if i port them????

i was told that this setup would get me to what i want bjr has a friend running this same setup with stock forged pistons

there not 62cc's??? but i dont think i am since i have someone wanting to buy them that way i can get some 308 heads

302s are 62cc, They are a closed chamered 318 head. 308s are open chambers, 360 head.

Easy build, 360, KB107s at zero deck. .039" Fel Pro gaskets and a set of Magnum heads. 10:1, good quench, will run on pump gas. Use a comp cams Magnum 270 or 280 cam and a Performer RPM magnum intake. It will go high 12s with a good converter and 391s.

-
Back