I wish Rocky Mountain Dashes was still around.

-

migsBIG

Reaction score
For those that didn’t know, many, many moons ago,there was a company call Rocky Mountain Dashes. They made some interesting dashes for an assortment of only Mopar cars. Even though the prices were a little high, they were unique and made the boring dashes of custom and race cars look great. Sadly, they no longer found it financially beneficial and quit production. Nearly 10 years later after they gave up the ghost, those pieces are now sought after more than ever. I have a 73’ Duster with stock gauges that was customized by Father Time and a bunch of mice with a nibbling addition and to say it looks more dated than my dads bell bottom pants in the closet is an understatement. I would love to spruce up that old dash, but don’t have any ideas (or skills to build my own). If anybody has any sources for custom dash you can order, please let me know.

IMG_9261.jpeg

IMG_7934.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for that info. The link does not work with iPhone for some reason. Will try looking up directly.

I agree they were Top Notch and Cut From a Different Cloth I wish I had one myself there's one for sale on this site just posted a few weeks back

IMG_6246.jpeg

IMG_6248.jpeg

Check out classicdash.com
I got one from them for my 67 dart.
Here is mine, for 72 Swinger, has yet to be installed as digital has me interested, and yes, they are very nice.
It's a track day car, I need a lot of gauges:
Fuel level, Oil psi, RPM, Speed, Water temp, Oil temp, Volts, Vacuum, Trans temp, Rear Temp
The back story On Rocky I was getting the brothers/owners had a falling out sadly.

P1270003 dash.JPG

Last edited:
For those that didn’t know, many, many moons ago,there was a company call Rocky Mountain Dashes. They made some interesting dashes for an assortment of only Mopar cars. Even though the prices were a little high, they were unique and made the boring dashes of custom and race cars look great. Sadly, they no longer found it financially beneficial and quit production. Nearly 10 years later after they gave up the ghost, those pieces are now sought after more than ever. I have a 73’ Duster with stock gauges that was customized by Father Time and a bunch of mice with a nibbling addition and to say it looks more dated than my dads bell bottom pants in the closet is an understatement. I would love to spruce up that old dash, but don’t have any ideas (or skills to build my own). If anybody has any sources for custom dash you can order, please let me know.

View attachment 1716183848

View attachment 1716183849
Call these guys they did mine and was decent price depending on how many gauges and what sizes, they might need the dash if you want them to form in the A/C controls, I just had a flat panel done. They built it off a picture and had my dash to make sure to get the angle right. They say they kept the design.

20210624_182045.jpg

20201025_173057.jpg

-
Back