I'm certified!

-

chlngr1970

Reaction score
As some of you may know, back in September, I was laid off from my job as a home theater installer here in the PNW. A mere days before my seaparation, one of my contacts offered me a job as a car stereo installer. Yesterday, I passed my Mobile Electronics Certified Professional certification test. I am super excited about this, and what my future may hold. I'm hoping for at least a raise, if not a promotion.

j

Attachments

• MECP logo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 201
Congrats, So will be seeing you opening your own shop in the future?

That is awesome news in a really tough economy. I know you're stoked. Congratulations.

I never heard of a certification for installing car stereos?? and, I am an ASE certified master tech, for 33 years now. Go figure! Anyway congrats!

CONGRADS!!!!!!

Yea, that cert is to stop hacks from getting into your car and screwing everything up.

As some of you may know, back in September, I was laid off from my job as a home theater installer here in the PNW. A mere days before my seaparation, one of my contacts offered me a job as a car stereo installer. Yesterday, I passed my Mobile Electronics Certified Professional certification test. I am super excited about this, and what my future may hold. I'm hoping for at least a raise, if not a promotion.

j

Congratulation brother. Best of luck to you. MMG

Another Congratulation from me Mike :hello2:
Another new chapter in your life that SOUNDS promising :cheers::D

Congrats ! Wish you were in CT. Ive been looking for a mobile electronics guy for all most a year now.

-
Back