I'M GLAD I HAVE NO KIDS

-
There was an 8 year old run over in a crosswalk yesterday in winnipeg. Didnt make it. Sad.

I got two of them, and one on the way... I sure am glad I have them. I fully see the point of this not being a world in which you want to have to raise kids, but I happen to believe that the way I'm raising my kids will actually make the world better for the next generation.

Yea, that shooting happened right around the corner from me. I frequently pass by that High school. Terrible

How many times have you heard of kids displaying weapons on social media and this is the end result ...SAD

Yes, the internet, social media and news, music,decline of morals are all big problems. They are bombarding our kids with negative images and ideals. As a society we are working to hard and not loving and caring for our children enough. Anything goes in our society. Still plenty of great people though...

Being a involved parent is the start! Being intrusive in your kids life is sometimes needed and that must be done in a heart beat quick without remorse or a seconds wait.

I have in the past walked right up to other parents house where the problem child lives and had an adult talk with them all save one mother that was worse than the kid.

Problem always solved!
It’s a very bad day when you mess with my kids, very bad!

Having kids is no picnic, but our 4 are now in their late 20s / early 30s and all turned out great. I consider my kids to be our greatest accomplishment in life - success in the working world is meaningless at the end of it all.

Grandbaby #4 arrives next month, #5 in the summer. They are the big prize for raising kids!!!

It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the news of stuff like this when you have kids, but you need to put it all into perspective. Life is risky and there isn’t anything you can do about it. Just teach them the skills they need and pray for the rest.

I'm very happy, All my kids , have been out of school for years now....

I attribute our success to putting our kids in sports. Its all about keeping them in with a good crowd. Sports will do that and teach them discipline and work ethic. All of our best friends we know through kids sports - parents of their mates.

I've been blessed with 4, the youngest is 34. The 3 girls are all nurses or nurse practitioners. The boy isca loser, liar and a thief. 3 outa 4 ain't bad huh?

I for one am glad I had my daughter, she is the kid every parent which they had. Two year degree, Masters and is in the middle of her Doctorate degree. Also gave me the greatest grandson now 5 years old that if were shot by this son of a *****! I would spend the rest of my life to my last breath and kill him.

When it comes to kids; it is all about the parenting skills & being involved !
This and the clown that sold an AR15 to a teen ager ! You`d think a background check would show he was a nut case from yrs. past. I was raised around guns, had my first one when I was 6 yrs. old, my dad taught me how and what NOT to do with them.

Some held up books while others held up their phone.
"stop drop and roll", "stranger danger", "just say no", "highways or dieways", and maybe "books for shields".

You go through it all AGAIN when you have grandchildren.

I think it's worse now due to the availability of additional negative influences!

Sad world we live in but i have 5 kids 4 suns and one Daughter, youngest is 14 wanted to get into the Navy acadamy, one in Collage, one two tours Afganistan now a fire fighter in orlando, One Merchant mariner who just got accepted to the VA Beach fire Acaddy, My legasy are these kids im sure they will make the world a better place. They are all military Brats, Sprorts was not a choice it was a must, My wife was very stern but loving, lived over seas 6 years held to a highter standard, Daugher good kid fighting depreshion, I could not emagine losing one in this manner.

still...some people have mental issues that are very hard to deal with.
I know boys who grew up in the worst home environment imaginable and are hard working,eager to please honest adults now.
It works the other way too, but caring and teaching a child with a normal level of intelligence and conscience almost always has good results.

Last edited:
Here in Idaho its easier to buy an AR15 than a LD340 ! I can get you 20 by this evening without ever saying my name or showing any ID.
I know lots of people that have several and stockpile ammo and clips.
Where do you think all these will end up when they get bored of them or die?

-
Back